Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do I manipulate the Character Creation screen? [Modern Client]

Discussion on How do I manipulate the Character Creation screen? [Modern Client] within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How do I manipulate the Character Creation screen? [Modern Client]

Hey!
I just want to delete some classes like the Assassin transformation, DragonWarrior and WindWalker out from my source. I've already removed them server-side but I don't like the idea of being able to select them from the client even if it won't work.
So, does anybody have an idea of how to edit the character creation screen so that I can remove the erased classes? Or even how to replace it with 5517 character creation screen?
Note that I made an attempt to replace the "characterInAndOut.swf" file in data/main directory with the equivalent one from 5517 client but it's still not working (The same old screen appears but a bit messier!).

Thanks in advance.
Old 09/09/2017, 15:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
data/main/flash
Copy it from old client

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Character Creation/Selection Screen
04/20/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Heya, im wondering if some 1 ever edited the character creation and selection screen , example at char create u can only choose diffrent armors but i want also char wearing a weapon and wings or something. also on selection screen i want to show the weap the chars wear ingame . im pretty sure its DB editing so if any 1 know the DB procedure for this stuff. pls tellme
Manipulate Pursuit Time
12/29/2011 - Need for Speed World - 2 Replies
I try Cheat Engine Speedhack , EA have made a Protection! Gives a trick or hack to manipulate the pursuit time faster ??
Character Creation screen without ninja
04/09/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Has anybody got a character creation screen without ninja ? Don't ask why or say use the search button I did ONLY reply if you can LINK me to the old character creation screen with non ninja
Manipulate Lag
11/07/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Hello guys. Here is a very simple tutorial to manipulate the lag in world of warcraft with Netlimiter. ------- Compatible : 1.11.* Detection : Very hard to detect, even if people see you ------ 1. Introduction. Netlimiter is a tool designed to control your upload / download rate on a specific process (a lot of dumbass use it to limit their upload on eMule and other P2P client). With it, you will be able to cheat your ping on WoW.