Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

MySqlHandler.dll For A Source

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 881
Received Thanks: 209
MySqlHandler.dll For A Source

Hello guys, I have left the conquer community for some time but now I'm back and I want to try and develop a conquer server using hybrid's bugless source. I have recently downloaded Arco's version of hybrid's bugless source and got it running except for the fact that the MySQL Connector is outdated from before version 4.1 I believe so I had to grab the newer MySQL.Data.dll and use that. My issue is that since I updated the MySQL.Data.dll I also need to update the MySqlHandler.dll to match the correct version of the connector but I am not so sure as to where to go ahead and find it.

I apologize for my ignorance but my mind has returned to a "rudimentary" state after not being involved with conquer for a long time.

Any help is greatly appreciated and taken into account. Much thanks, killersub.

By the way, this is the actual console error just in case I'm not being clear:

Code:
System.BadImageFormatException: 'Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded.'



killersub is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 308
Received Thanks: 84
Isn't it the same that is in impulse's source?, or you can just use a reflector and recompile it, wich seems to be the problem.


U2_Caparzo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 881
Received Thanks: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by U2_Caparzo View Post
Isn't it the same that is in impulse's source?, or you can just use a reflector and recompile it, wich seems to be the problem.
I''m not too sure if it was the same in impulse's source. I'm also not too sure by what you mean when you say to re-compile with a reflector but I will try and look at how to exactly go about doing that.
killersub is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 308
Received Thanks: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by killersub View Post
I''m not too sure if it was the same in impulse's source. I'm also not too sure by what you mean when you say to re-compile with a reflector but I will try and look at how to exactly go about doing that.
get a .net reflector like ILSpy or something, you will get a similar source code (compilation will make some changes to the code) that you can throw to a project and compile with a different .net framework version.


U2_Caparzo is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 6,418
Received Thanks: 3,121
You need to redownload the connector. The dll broke in recent versions of visual studio.
Spirited is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 19
Works fine here. No "broken DLL" (lol?) or any other problems with Visual Studio 2017 (Version 15.2 (26430.15) Release)

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
boDil is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 881
Received Thanks: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
You need to redownload the connector. The dll broke in recent versions of visual studio.
I have the latest MySQL Connector/NET installed, it is version 6.6.5. Now I did have to also replace DMapLoader for another, I guess, more "recent" one in order to get one error out of the way before I encountered the error on this thread.

for example, this is what I first get when I get a fresh version of the source without touching anything:
Code:
BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'DMapLoader, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
And after I fix that, I then encounter the error on this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boDil View Post
Works fine here. No "broken DLL" (lol?) or any other problems with Visual Studio 2017 (Version 15.2 (26430.15) Release)

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Read what I quoted above. thank you. By the way, I have Visual Studio 2017 version 15.2 (26430.16).
killersub is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 6,418
Received Thanks: 3,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by killersub View Post
I have the latest MySQL Connector/NET installed, it is version 6.6.5. Now I did have to also replace DMapLoader for another, I guess, more "recent" one in order to get one error out of the way before I encountered the error on this thread.

for example, this is what I first get when I get a fresh version of the source without touching anything:
Code:
BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'DMapLoader, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
And after I fix that, I then encounter the error on this thread.



Read what I quoted above. thank you. By the way, I have Visual Studio 2017 version 15.2 (26430.16).
Now that you have that working, download and build the dmap project. Then, change the reference in your project to the new dmap loader dll.


Spirited is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[INFO]About missing msvcr100.dll / msvcp100.dll and other missing dll files
English Maybe if you wanna start a hack from Elitepvpers you will get this Error: or a similar message This dll files are for programs...
106 Replies - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
[HOW TO] MSVCR110.dll fehlt BEHEBEN | [MSVCR120.dll MSVCP110.dll MSVCP100.dll etc]
Hier ist ein Youtube Video: MSVCR100.dll feht BEHEBEN / MSVCR110.dll fehlt MSVCR120.dll MSVCP110.dll MSVCP100.dll MSVCP120.dll - YouTube Aber den...
2 Replies - Tutorials
[DLL]How to change injector if i want inject granny22.dll not python22.dll ?
Hello i have a laucher protected and can not run launcher if i modify granny22.dll in python22.dll I want inject hack intro granny22.dll What can i...
0 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
[Dll] For persons who have problem with mcvr100.dll, mscvrp100.dll and others
Hi :) I post for persons who have problem with mcvr100.dll, mscvrp100.dll and other dll. -Go here -Download you(s) DLL(s) -Put on...
0 Replies - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.