Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

5165 conquer Protection

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
I'm working on a very quick base source that I hope people will pick up on. So no, the concept of sharing knowledge isn't dead. I talked it out with a few people from the community, and we want to help out. We'll do our best to provide something in the near future. In the meantime, if you'd like to learn packets, try using my tutorial (and please do give me feedback if anything's unclear).

tanks for your patience and i belive some ppl new to programming will learn alot from it and also tanks to other members that are helping you on this

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolco View Post
any news on were that code are located? i buyed the same source and i have the same problem unbeliveble what ppl do for a few USD this days
PM me I'll fix it for you.

Similar Threads
[Protection]Web Security Protection*
I know many will have problems with hackers flooding the site and I had so much trouble and I searched until I found with all the tutorial even if...
55 Replies - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
Cloud Protection | DDoS Protection For SRO Servers | 300Gbps Protection | Cheap
Looks like I can't post images, if you'd like to see the thread design, please Go Here: http://i.imgur.com/IS4q7Kw.png. Text version ...
3 Replies - Silkroad Online Trading
Need DDoS Protection for your gameserver? Protection in US and EU from $39.99/mo!
SolveDDoS is the leading provider in Remote DDoS protection . Our advanced protection system protects against Layer 4 and Layer 7 attacks!...
0 Replies - Private Server Advertising
[Best client protection?] Is this best client protection?
Hello, i found this : WildGamers Security Page This website offers for metin2 clients anti-hack protection with autoban etc. (deleted root etc.),...
0 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions