Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to use SQL to make conquer server and which version

Discussion on how to use SQL to make conquer server and which version within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to use SQL to make conquer server and which version

how to use SQL server to make conquer server and which version
Old 05/16/2017, 08:43   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
This has to be the most generic question ever in this section.
Old 05/16/2017, 12:15   #3

If on MySQL, you have two options of table structure:
* MyISAM: tables may corrupt, but it's not bad if you know how to maintain it proplerly.
* INNODB: most secure and faster (according to some people), but you might need to do an object to handle it correctly, because if you execute 1 INSERT/UPDATE per transaction it will be ~30x slower than MyISAM.
If you just don't know how to do a DB manager by yourself, take MyISAM and you wont have troubles, it's like you can execute 5000 queries in 1 second (my ****** computer does).
Old 05/17/2017, 00:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
If on MySQL, you have two options of table structure:
* MyISAM: tables may corrupt, but it's not bad if you know how to maintain it proplerly.
* INNODB: most secure and faster (according to some people), but you might need to do an object to handle it correctly, because if you execute 1 INSERT/UPDATE per transaction it will be ~30x slower than MyISAM.
If you just don't know how to do a DB manager by yourself, take MyISAM and you wont have troubles, it's like you can execute 5000 queries in 1 second (my ****** computer does).
thank you bro
Old 05/18/2017, 17:54   #5

you can use any sql.. if you know how to use this...
like.. i use on HellConquer IniFile from cosv2
how i use this?(without affecting the game playing)
I made one queue on database with one thread, and all i wana to save/load i add this in queue.
Old 05/21/2017, 02:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by teroareboss1 View Post
you can use any sql.. if you know how to use this...
like.. i use on HellConquer IniFile from cosv2
how i use this?(without affecting the game playing)
I made one queue on database with one thread, and all i wana to save/load i add this in queue.
So, let's say he doesn't know how to work with it...
He must handle the Next Mysql Insert IDs, because if you're inserting data and another thread will be executing them, then you need to to know the id of what you're adding, example: when you add a new item and you need to give it an id to then send it to the inventory.
How another thread is handling it, maybe it wont be executed at the same time, so... if you're updating or deleting data, you must look for syntax errors, because after you send it to the thread it's ok, the query has been sent, but who knows if an error will be thrown because of the syntax and whatever may happen there. It's not that easy... he doesn't even know what to use as database