Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

pro4never - nobody gonna talk about it?

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarut View Post
so is there been update is chris still alive or being buttraped in prison? it seems apex is still online at least the forums and admins posting there. maybe he got away and made big money?
Well AFAIK he wasn't the only owner of apex. Well I don't think anything has happened to him as of now and nothing probably ever will because it's not illegal to spend money people have invested in you on something else, unless you strictly have made agreements on that all the money goes towards it. Heck if he ran the whole thing as a legitimate non-profit organization it would have been a lot easier for him to be jailed since he can't just take the money and run away. in this case AFAIK the investments were done privately to his project, thus there's not really any legal ties as for how he can spend the money.

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
Well AFAIK he wasn't the only owner of apex. Well I don't think anything has happened to him as of now and nothing probably ever will because it's not illegal to spend money people have invested in you on something else, unless you strictly have made agreements on that all the money goes towards it. Heck if he ran the whole thing as a legitimate non-profit organization it would have been a lot easier for him to be jailed since he can't just take the money and run away. in this case AFAIK the investments were done privately to his project, thus there's not really any legal ties as for how he can spend the money.
he will get away with it but not for the reasons you have claimed at all. those would make him look more than guilty to any judge

Old   #48

Suckers, he's not the stupid one the people that fell for this bullshit are unfortunately

He didn't invent this idea
Old   #49

That lasted quite some time, way to go Pro4Never

Old   #50

elite*gold: 20
Never got involved with him personally but did not expect him to have scammed people like that.

I did notice that his account got banned here but figured he got tired of Conquer.
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
That's so bs. You should stop spreading misinformation like that, if you obvisouly have no idea about legal matters. Do you think that kid is the first dude who did ran away with other peoples money from an online project?
He CAN be sued for misappropriating funds. He probably even WILL be sued for that. Question is: will he be around to get his punishment?
Old   #52

I worked with P4N for a few years before this occurred; it's not in his personality type to have done this. I spoke with him very briefly before his disappearing act and had the chance to ask him if what I think happened was indeed the true story and it appears the facts are way more boring than the story. I'm simply going to state that this post is indeed in defense of p4n; and what most assumed happened here did not. However it is without a doubt a great tragedy to our community - and P4N was a cornerstone of that community.
Old   #53

he was a nice guy when i had change to talk with him, dunno what went wrong, but this sound really strange, maybe he wasn't the one involved, and got hit by it cause he was in the wrong place at the wrong time

And for the bitcoin issue, i doubt it is illegal, since most countries doesn't even recognize it as a currency, not even as something with a value
Old   #54

thats so insane ..

Tags
drama, juicy