Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pro4never - nobody gonna talk about it?

Discussion on pro4never - nobody gonna talk about it? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 04/17/2017, 00:05   #16

elite*gold: 200
I didn't see this coming...
Apex seems to still be alive tho so I'm assuming he didn't completely disappear?
Old 04/17/2017, 07:58   #17

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyorai View Post
I didn't see this coming...
Apex seems to still be alive tho so I'm assuming he didn't completely disappear?
Honestly don't expect it to much longer....you ready for an influx of new members?
Old 04/17/2017, 13:03   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBucks View Post
Honestly don't expect it to much longer....you ready for an influx of new members?
Apex still has a 100-200 population, I don't see him giving up on these donations just yet.
Old 04/17/2017, 14:13   #19

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
The elitepvpers staff had no knowledge of the depth of his envolvements and he never participated in any internal endeavours either. As we were notified of this situation, we had to let him go and did not part ways on good terms (hence he didn't receive the Former Staff badge as a token of gratitude).
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/17/2017, 14:44   #20

Received Thanks: 1,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacx View Post
The elitepvpers staff had no knowledge of the depth of his envolvements and he never participated in any internal endeavours either. As we were notified of this situation, we had to let him go and did not part ways on good terms (hence he didn't receive the Former Staff badge as a token of gratitude).
Does this mean i can finally be a mod now?, not done anything illegal and been here for years.. and maybe one of the most clued up about conquer online?
Old 04/17/2017, 15:57   #21

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimation View Post
Does this mean i can finally be a mod now?, not done anything illegal and been here for years.. and maybe one of the most clued up about conquer online?
Sure thing you can, once you meet the requirements again! Check them here:
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2017, 00:19   #22

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
While it may not change much we've banned pro4never for being a complete ********.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 04/18/2017, 07:14   #23

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSm!th View Post
While it may not change much we've banned pro4never for being a complete ********.
It's a shame he ended things the way he did.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/18/2017, 15:58   #24

gg
Old 04/19/2017, 00:07   #25

Quote:
Thought you weren't supporting the board anymore...
You've been trolling way more than helping tho
Old 04/19/2017, 01:02   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
Thought you weren't supporting the board anymore...
You've been trolling way more than helping tho
Im sorry? who are you? oh you have not been active for 7 years.. So a nobody. And for the record i have no intention of becoming a moderator here. i was simply stirring the pot. I stopped caring about mod position when they chose first Spirited and then Pro4never witch both turned out bad.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/19/2017, 03:10   #27

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
I don't think you need worry. As much I'd like to apply, they wouldn't want me anyways.
I don't think anyone in the section is qualified/wants to moderate, to be fair.
Old 04/19/2017, 03:18   #28

Quote:
Im sorry? who are you? oh you have not been active for 7 years.. So a nobody. And for the record i have no intention of becoming a moderator here. i was simply stirring the pot. I stopped caring about mod position when they chose first Spirited and then Pro4never witch both turned out bad.
You're so cute. I never wanted to mean something to you tho.
I recognize your work on the past and I'm very grateful for it (even more because I use some things). Tho, I'm sorry my facts hurt you. You're being stupid to people who doesn't have nothing to do with your "charm" with the board.
And I haven't been active for years, and guess what? I werent here leeching other people work, because when I first created my account I didn't gave a shit about Conquer Online Private Server programming, I was 14 (I have been inactive for most likely 8 years, I still not an active member over here) when I joined the board.
EDIT1: I was only a curious player
So, you the "great boy" here, the mad guy who took things personal and have to mention how I don't mean anything to you (what was never my intention, seems like I mean something now, you even seached my history), could try to be good at least for the ones who are trying to learn something.
EDIT1: I know you're good and you love Co (;
Seems like the time past and most guys over here just got mad with some egys who leech things and take them to other boards and now are trying to ruin the entire section. Thought you guys were more mature.
EDIT1: And most important, I'd like to see you back to the community. Tho, I just mentioned that you've been trolling a lot c: and that's not a lie. Didn't mean to hurt your heart.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2017, 04:21   #29

elite*gold: 200
Chill guys !

I rarely comment on anything around here specially when it comes down to the community but I have to be honest and say that it hurts me to see how things are going around here these days. I look at old threads and I honestly do feel jealous about the ones who had to chance to be a part of the community a few years ago and I feel bad that I wasn't interested in the development scene those days. Drama and some sort of hatred still existed but I feel like things were just cozier by then.

Despite of all our divergences on opinions, all of our different levels of understanding, our experience or even our capabilities I believe one think most of us can agree on, no matter what we think about each other we have this ugly *** game in common that probably has taken a fair amount of time from our lifes but has also given us some good memories that we probably wouldn't change for anything.

Why don't we all make an effort and try to give the rest of us left a cozy home-comming feeling when we visit the board and probably contribute to its improvement.

I know there are rivalries or problems that started ages ago way before I even cared a bit about this board that I will probably never understand or know about but why not try to put that aside or at least make an effort to listen to eachother and take everyone's opinion even if we don't agree with.

I'm a newbie and I know nothing but I can tell you that for someone considerable new to the community (as an active visitor/member) it's quite discouraging to see talented people with given proof over the years wasting the opportunity of improving whats left of this community because they seem to be focused on drama and such and I'm honestly not talking about one or two in particular, it seems everyone is doing it. Then again, I'm considerable new here and I have all of you in high respect for the work and time you've spent here so I hope you see this as the outburst that it is and if you think I shouldn't have said anything well, we all make mistakes :P

Lets get some booze and be happy !
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/19/2017, 04:36   #30

you new guys are still so positive. Never lose it.

PS: MArtin if u read this, love u bb lets post some gifs
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
drama, juicy