Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5095 setup question .

Discussion on 5095 setup question . within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
5095 setup question .

Msgserver , npcserver already running and working . accountserver also ,( but i am not sure from accountserver if its working) . when i try log in game says to me ''disconnected with game server . Please log in the game''
what problem could ?
Can anyone answer? , TY
Old 04/13/2017, 22:01   #2

Post Again....

Quote:
Originally Posted by oguray View Post
Msgserver , npcserver already running and working . accountserver also ,( but i am not sure from accountserver if its working) . when i try log in game says to me ''disconnected with game server . Please log in the game''
what problem could ?
Can anyone answer? , TY
TQ Binary....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Again... TQ Binary. Not many people are going to be able to help.
And unless you enjoy any user logging into any account, you should consider a different server.
Old 04/14/2017, 00:37   #3

Why the **** is this guy not banned yet?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION] HOW TO SETUP CONQUER V 5095 ON WINDOWS 7
04/12/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
HOW TO SETUP CONQUER V 5095 ON WINDOWS 7 ive tried to set it up on my windows 7 x64 and its no use.. although i set it up on win xp x86 sp if anyone knows how to set it up on win7 x64 please share :)
TQ Binarys 5095 - Question
02/09/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Guyz ... can I make a map where Players can't use skills except for ScentSword and FastBlade ... I need for my SS & FB tournament
[Question] 5095 - Disconnect
05/08/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
So I have been setting up the elite-coemu source. It took me a while to find all the missing files, but now i got everything working. As in the world server and login server work fine. There is one problem though. When I try to login to my client, it says "Error: Disconnected with game server. Please login the game again!" And no matter how many times i try it, this always comes up. SO i was hoping someone would help me ^^ Thanks! #EDIT: Okay so I'm messing around with it and this is what...
[Question]5095 Features
05/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Hey guys i'm wondering if any one knows what features are in the 5095 client. And what doesn't belong in it