Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]House Map IDs

Discussion on [Request]House Map IDs within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Request]House Map IDs

There is more than 1 map house ID right? If so, can someone tell me them. I was thinking of making a NPC where everyone has there own house and the system checks your name and each name has there own house. But I need all the House map IDs. If there is more than 1...
Old 01/14/2010, 03:38   #2

Received Thanks: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by copz1337 View Post
There is more than 1 map house ID right? If so, can someone tell me them. I was thinking of making a NPC where everyone has there own house and the system checks your name and each name has there own house. But I need all the House map IDs. If there is more than 1...
There is 1 map in the client for the house... 1098 I think... You have to create a virtual map for each user and use the physic map in the client.
Old 01/14/2010, 04:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare2 View Post
This is irrelevant to the topic(sorry), but there's a server advertisement in your signature and it has no linkback. Remove it please.
Could've PMed me. Anyways will it be Alright if I leave the info there but with no link or name to the website?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Mayle Winter's WoW Auction House Mastery
06/16/2010 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Mayle Winter's WoW Auction House Mastery guide>Step-by-step Videos That Show You How You Can Make A Ton Of Gold In World of Warcraft With Minimal Effort... Has anyone got this??? http://www.wowauctionmastery.com/
[rel]House ! Is Not 100% !
01/20/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 16 Replies
Hey, today I will start to code house ! in 5165 Let's GO !! In Character.cs public int House = 0; #region House Agent !! case 30157:
[help] House problem *make a seperate house for each character*
06/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Ok so I made a house code like you would see in another post but they way I made it seems like everyone would be teleported to the same house. Here's an example of it. Simple house... if (MyChar.InventoryContains(721170, 1)) { MyChar.Teleport(1098, 32, 40); } The way it's put you can see it looks like everyone would be teleported to the same place. I haven't tried to see...
[Request] Gavin's Auction House Mastery Guide
03/21/2009 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm new to this website and i'm in need of Gavin's Auction House Mastery Guide so I can make some gold. Thank you :)
[Request] Gavin Garrett's Auction House Mastery Guide
01/20/2009 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Without a doubt, the creators of this guide are extremely skilled at using the Auction House, as people seem to be making huge amounts of gold off their free tips. The guide sounds very in-dept, and much more specific than Valkor/iDemise/Derek's (the list goes on) when it comes to the Auction House. So, for all of those who are interested in learning more about the Auction House, and making a large amount of gold, I believe this will be the guide to read. A link to the...