Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need source and client 5017

Discussion on need source and client 5017 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need source and client 5017

All sources here
after get 90% in download it stop and can't downloaded
-

-
try to down any source it will make like this
Old 12/28/2016, 06:37   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,113
If the links are epvp attachments, please refer to the following thread and let them know of your experiences: .
Otherwise, you need to consult the file provider about access to their servers.

« Cursor | Help me »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Big-Release]Re-UnitedCo 5017 Source (With setup!) + Client
04/15/2013 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 263 Replies
Re-UnitedCo 5017 Source I will keep the source updated! Platforms!: This source is fully working on all Windows platforms above Windows XP! Requirements: *WinRaR (For those who doesnt have it!) | Download *AppServ | Download *Navicat (You dont need it you can work at PhpMyAdmin too!) | Download
[Guide] How to setup a 5017 source with client.
04/27/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 47 Replies
There's a lot of guides out there that tell you how to make your own server. Some of you understand them others don't. This guide here will help you make your own server with a 5017 source and client. First thing you'll need is the installation files, source and client. Navicat Lite for MYSQL - Click Here to Download Navicat other supported programs that is able to support MySql Appserv -Click Here to Download AppServ WinRar-Click Here Download the source at the end of this post....
[HELP] 5017 Client/Source CreateCharacter.
09/23/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Alright as u see I'm making a 5017 source but as I have been making it there has not been any problems - whatsoever - now Im getting some retarded problem that when I try and create a character I create it fine and when I try to log in with the character its sending me RIGHT BACK to the character creation screen >.>...IDK wat could be the error cuz it was working yesterday fine...so anyone that is nice enough to work out the problem with me or atleast help me with it I wuld very much appreciate...
[Help]i need good Source Client 5017
08/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Welcome All i need Source have the Cool Souper all Npc Work and King Quen Work And lucky time and PriegySton work and all items work and give me Source plz My Wait All Help Sory i Bad Speek Anglish GodBye:mofo: