Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good base for Classic Server

Discussion on Good base for Classic Server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Good base for Classic Server

Hey guys,

I'd like to setup a Classic server with a friend of mine. We want to do this for educational purposes.
It will probably never be online for public, but we will release our progress on Elitepvpers

We're both doing an Programming study and this is a more fun way to start learning C#

Does anyone know a good source for us to start working on?

Thanks in advantage.

- Sven
Old 11/03/2016, 23:38   #2

Lands of the Forgotten is the best place to start, let no one tell you differently.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2016, 01:52   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
To run a server, you *must* know how to program. It's not like running a Minecraft server.
Old 11/10/2016, 20:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by svenie1 View Post
Hey guys,

I'd like to setup a Classic server with a friend of mine. We want to do this for educational purposes.
It will probably never be online for public, but we will release our progress on Elitepvpers

We're both doing an Programming study and this is a more fun way to start learning C#

Does anyone know a good source for us to start working on?

Thanks in advantage.

- Sven
Surprising even though you are new here you didn't get immediately flamed.