Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 10:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Community interest in a seriously hardcore 1.0 server.

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
What is the closest to a 1.0 server that is up and running now?

Old   #62

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by taptaptap View Post
What is the closest to a 1.0 server that is up and running now?
The biggest classic servers right now are apex and shannara. There's a few other smaller ones that are 'more classic' but they all die out really quickly so I couldn't say the name of any of them (any I've heard of have already shut down).

Basically apex if you're NA shannara if you're EU is generally what it boils down to if you want classic. I totally get why 'classic purists' dislike them though as at least with apex it's changed a lot over the years as we add custom systems and content to keep it fresh for players.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #63

Legacy isn't entirely dead - it is however shelved. The team that intends to launch legacy is changing tact. (Ultimation and myself) It's likely we will release AcidCO - touched up with some new content at first to gauge the viability of releasing a pserver. Truth be told guys - we're all older now and have many other things in life to attend to - so when legacy is complete we hope to seal it up to something that has a much lower support need.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteMagus View Post
Legacy isn't entirely dead - it is however shelved. The team that intends to launch legacy is changing tact. (Ultimation and myself) It's likely we will release AcidCO - touched up with some new content at first to gauge the viability of releasing a pserver. Truth be told guys - we're all older now and have many other things in life to attend to - so when legacy is complete we hope to seal it up to something that has a much lower support need.
AcidCO was, is & always will be the greatest server to ever be created. It's such a shame I have so much going on in real life to be apart of the project. I cannot wait to see what you guys come up with, whatever you do I'm sure will be groundbreaking as per usual

Old   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
AcidCO was, is & always will be the greatest server to ever be created. It's such a shame I have so much going on in real life to be apart of the project. I cannot wait to see what you guys come up with, whatever you do I'm sure will be groundbreaking as per usual
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #66

We have entered into closed Alpha stage. PM me and I'll give you our discord if you'd like to participate. Currently no disclosed duration on our Alpha to release plan; will keep epvp up to date.

Edit: We are currently operating with a private v5213 2.0 source and paired same era client. This is a different CO era that I usually target. We will make full use of the 2.0 functionality sans battle power and the abundance and preference of CP use.
The idea began and I admit this entire thread is specifically for the 1.0 as **** v4330 source and client.
However us being human as we are - ended up succumbing to the value of most of the 2.0 functionality and being overall more relateable to the remaining CO p-server following.
I wanted to forewarn those of you - and some of you have already pmed me to get into the alpha playtest run - this isn't 1.0 CO - it's 2.0; it is however still coded by Ultimation and will be managed by myself and a team that commonly grows within the community.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #67

As a quick update - we are moving into Beta within the next week - looking for more play testers on this new 2.0 source. If any of you take interest in the 2.0 version of ulti's server please shoot me or him a DM and we'll give you the info.
Old   #68

Legacy is happening - Retail rate 1.0 based calculations and rates inside of a 2.0 client using most of the potential within. We just entered into open beta phase 2 - looking to boost our concurrent player numbers so we can author some events (tournaments) before we do our beta wipe and launch countdown. The server is currently playable and our discord is open to suggestions - mainly going to be as hard as raw -but with added values, more beautification capacities, and more ease of life systems. Ultimation and I are quite excited and we're convinced we won't be doing any other sources in the future with how polished we're going with this one.

Thanks
2 Users