Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 02:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need Help in coding. Just reed it.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Help in coding. Just reed it.

Hello! I can code now .... But i don't know why all npc's say that what they say 'd & and give 'd , make 'd , and i coded them i don't know what is the problem ....... Nothing happen 's .I don't know it can be a problem if i use trial visual c# ? Or something other is the problem ? If you can hep just write please . Thank you very much

Old   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,304
So lemme get this right.. You have an npc that you are using to create items based on text/information entered by players using input fields?

Input fields can be a tad tricky, you also have to ensure that you are converting them to the proper data type and saving them in variables. Then at the end of the npc code combine them into the create item code (assuming they are all valid obviously and you have inventory room)

I would just double check that your input fields are working properly (test them in a smaller application such as have an npc that allows you to enter a number and then the npc prints out what number you entered) and then after you get that working fully, check that the data types are converting properly and then once all of those stages are working I'd work on the actual item creation code.

Sorry if I completely misunderstood the question.

Ps: if you need examples on how to use the input field I'd suggest looking at how the guild creation npc or wh password npc is coded in your source. Took me a little while to figure them out the first time I used them also.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
So lemme get this right.. You have an npc that you are using to create items based on text/information entered by players using input fields?

Input fields can be a tad tricky, you also have to ensure that you are converting them to the proper data type and saving them in variables. Then at the end of the npc code combine them into the create item code (assuming they are all valid obviously and you have inventory room)

I would just double check that your input fields are working properly (test them in a smaller application such as have an npc that allows you to enter a number and then the npc prints out what number you entered) and then after you get that working fully, check that the data types are converting properly and then once all of those stages are working I'd work on the actual item creation code.

Sorry if I completely misunderstood the question.

Ps: if you need examples on how to use the input field I'd suggest looking at how the guild creation npc or wh password npc is coded in your source. Took me a little while to figure them out the first time I used them also.
I use Oldcodb and that rikaidoupdtae thing and in that rikaidoupdate folder there ar some visual c# files . And there are NPCdialogs. I edited it and nothing happens .
Old   #4

@gery92
No offense or anything, but you did build the project right? Meaning it says build successful and there were no errors

@pro4never
How in the hell did you get anything out of the opening post....