Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 11:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[REQUEST] Item Elite and Super drop problem

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] Item Elite and Super drop problem

Hello everyone egain, and sorry for disturbe egain making Stupid Quest, but I am a really noob in C#, Now I want ask
Why monster only drop normal item, refined and unique, and item Elite and super no drop, only appers in the inventary, I want know how to remove this, I want people Searching no automatic and easy in the inventary xD!

Any one can help me???

Thanks for read!

Old   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,305
I haven't used any sources that have that problem so my advice may be a bit vague. the problem should lie in the item drop code. Search through the source which controls how items are dropped from monsters (should be some file such as domonsterplayer)

Check through there and the way most sources do it is a percent calculation that controls if an item is dropped then uses further calculations to determine quality drops. Check the one for elite/super and switch it to dropping on ground (look at the other qualities for examples on how it should be structured). That should fix the problem.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
I haven't used any sources that have that problem so my advice may be a bit vague. the problem should lie in the item drop code. Search through the source which controls how items are dropped from monsters (should be some file such as domonsterplayer)

Check through there and the way most sources do it is a percent calculation that controls if an item is dropped then uses further calculations to determine quality drops. Check the one for elite/super and switch it to dropping on ground (look at the other qualities for examples on how it should be structured). That should fix the problem.
Thanks very much, I could fix my problem,!!!