Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question about somethings

Discussion on [Question about somethings within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question about somethings

hi everyone

i started like two weeks ago with an source 5165

does someone knows were i can setup higher lvls so when people reach lvl 137 that they can train untail they reach lvl 200

somthing i dont realy understand its an NPC.Txt code like this one
983 6320 2 4 1002 387 386 . furst one is case seccond and the 3,4th one i dont know. the 5the code is the map and i think 6the en 7 are y and x were the npc stants .

thank you for the people who ty to help me
Old 12/24/2009, 18:03   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by renetjuuh View Post
hi everyone

does someone knows were i can setup higher lvls so when people reach lvl 137 that they can train untail they reach lvl 200

983 6320 2 4 1002 387 386 . furst one is case seccond and the 3,4th one i dont know. the 5the code is the map and i think 6the en 7 are y and x were the npc stants .

983 6320 2 4 1002 387 386

Npc ID
Npc Type
Flags
Direction
Map
X coord
Y coord

oh yeah and you can edit the top lvl and exp to get to each one in character.cs (you have to create a case for each level (it stops at 136 in an untouched source) if you wanted to reach 200, you have to create 63 more cases with good exp calculations.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2009, 18:22   #3

oke thankyou very much for helping me im very happy with it

#close
Old 12/25/2009, 07:21   #4

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
hi everyone

As for the levels go to I think its in database.cs.
you'll see something about levels.
Just look at it and you'll understand it and how to work it.
Old 12/25/2009, 08:19   #5

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
oke thankyou very much for helping me im very happy with it

#close
Please press the report button when you want something closed.

Merry xmas.
Closed Thread