Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make server conquer

Discussion on How to make server conquer within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to make server conquer

hello everyone, i need help for begining start server conquer 2.0 private server, i dont know anything but i need help for create, all opinion/idee it;s accepted
Old 05/02/2016, 05:18   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
#closed

There's a release section full of guides and sources and tools for you to use. There's thousands of hours of development put in the various releases across the forum, expecting them to also teach you individually how to use them is a bit presumptuous.

If you have an issue with a specific release, post a reply to its release thread and someone will likely be able to give you some pointers.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Help if possible! Want to make my own conquer Server but only old guide's out!
02/16/2014 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi guys! So this is my problem .... Ive check'd every where but can't find a new and working Guide, how to make a conquer online private server. So im here to ask for you'r help! Do you have a new Guide on how to make a CO server and working links with client and source and so on , please help me out! Well best regards to you all! /Darko
Wie kann ich ein eigen Co privat server erstellen? How to make a Conquer server?
06/14/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
ich brauche Hilfe bitte kann mir schnell jemand ein funktionierenten client usw. besorgen oder eine seite die ganz neu ist wo es erklärt wird? Hey I need help someone gots a new privat server client or a link was work? plz send me fast have a nice day :)
How to make a conquer privat server?
01/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
plz someone help me , i need a client or a link thanks have a nice day
How do i make my own Conquer Online 2 server?
09/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
How do i make my own Conquer Online 2 server? all info about what progs i need and that would be nice to. and some screenshots how i get a conquer online 2 private server upp. if u help me il give u admin if i get the server up.