Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

helping in packet coding

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question helping in packet coding

hey guys need some help here
i need any information about packet 2631
this packet contains many values
this packet in encrypted using protobuff
the only value i know that it contains Player.Identfire in packet[8]
anybody know how to get the structure of this packet guys

Old   #2

Received Thanks: 3,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by modyali2 View Post
hey guys need some help here
i need any information about packet 2631
this packet contains many values
this packet in encrypted using protobuff
the only value i know that it contains Player.Identfire in packet[8]
anybody know how to get the structure of this packet guys
The packet isn't encrypted; it's encoded using Google Protocol Buffers. Saying the packet is encrypted implies it's ciphertext, which is wrong since it's still in plain text after decrypting it with CAST5 or whatever you're using. Google Protocol Buffers encodes the data such that the structure really doesn't matter for how the binary data is sent over the network; it formats the data for you. Also, it's not "Identfire", it's "Identifier". Ignoring your other grammar mistakes... do you have a packet log for this? Do you have any reverse engineering attempts against the client? Have you made any attempts to get the packet on your own? Because I'll guarantee you right now that nobody here will have it. We mostly don't work on those ****** new patches, or that's what I've noticed for the actual programmers in this section.

Old   #3

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
The packet isn't encrypted; it's encoded using Google Protocol Buffers. Saying the packet is encrypted implies it's ciphertext, which is wrong since it's still in plain text after decrypting it with CAST5 or whatever you're using. Google Protocol Buffers encodes the data such that the structure really doesn't matter for how the binary data is sent over the network; it formats the data for you. Also, it's not "Identfire", it's "Identifier". Ignoring your other grammar mistakes... do you have a packet log for this? Do you have any reverse engineering attempts against the client? Have you made any attempts to get the packet on your own? Because I'll guarantee you right now that nobody here will have it. We mostly don't work on those shitty new patches, or that's what I've noticed for the actual programmers in this section.
this is the packet which iam talking about
PHP Code:
18 00 47 0A 08 00 10 89 F9 AC 02 18 02 20 00 28 01 30 01 3A 03 4D 63 4C 

and when i decoded it i got these results

PHP Code:
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 89 3C 4B 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 
but nothing rather than the clientID
this is the informations about it

PHP Code:
89 3C 4B => Player.Id 4930697 packet[7
i need this packet or at least need to know how to get results of it
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 1,311
create a structure using to handle the packet and decode it using Google protocol buffers. There are plenty of implementations on the internet

Tags
packet 2631