Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Does anybody have the packet 2069 structure?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Does anybody have the packet 2069 structure?

The title speaks for itself.
I Started a research on this "2069 - MsgQuizSponsor" packet but got no success at all #00
My computer is not really good to do such things, but I'll try to see how the client is trying to handle it also, but if somebody got a clue, I would be really grateful.
(Or at least know what is it for)

Old   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,305
What is the purpose of the packet? As far as I was aware all the quiz show used was 2068. I don't seem to have any reference for 2069.

Old   #3

Received Thanks: 3,123
From what I can tell from the disassembled binaries of the client, the client doesn't create the packet - the server creates the packet and sends it to the client. The client expects the packet to be of length 8, with an integer at offset 4. The integer is used for a post command of type 0x509 (for patch 5615 at least). And that's the end of it. It's quite a small packet. Good luck.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
From what I can tell from the disassembled binaries of the client, the client doesn't create the packet - the server creates the packet and sends it to the client. The client expects the packet to be of length 8, with an integer at offset 4. The integer is used for a post command of type 0x509 (for patch 5615 at least). And that's the end of it. It's quite a small packet. Good luck.

Is it actually... used for anything though? I'm working on the quiz system right now in 5517 and it seems to work fine without that packet...

Every source I'm referencing does not have that packet used and yet has a quiz show system added... Seems more likely if it's a empty packet like that that it's not used.

Old   #5

Received Thanks: 3,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Is it actually... used for anything though? I'm working on the quiz system right now in 5517 and it seems to work fine without that packet...

Every source I'm referencing does not have that packet used and yet has a quiz show system added... Seems more likely if it's a empty packet like that that it's not used.
Well, I don't have that one documented entirely either, but it looks like it might be for delivering experience after getting a question correct. Edit: Maybe when the quiz is over completely? It's hard for me to say without a working server to test on.
Old   #6

I will take a look, I think I got what it is used for. I'll post a feedback right in a few minutes. I'm trying to get the last 2 packets when it reaches the last question, because after replying the question 20 it simply doesn't close the window and I couldn't find the type to show the ranking. This Quiz Show is driving me crazy, it's working perfectly, except for the ranking thing
Edit: no change on version 5103 .-.