Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] new items in 5165

Discussion on [Help] new items in 5165 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] new items in 5165

• why when making items in 5165 and adding items in client its appear in my items but when wear it cant see it but i can see it in stuff what is the reason

Similar Threads Similar Threads
5165 Items Problem!
06/23/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
okay so when I made new items in my server and added dem in my database in Itmes.txt...when I f6 my server and f5 my server I get an exception sayin in Database.cs where its at NewItem.DexGives = Convert.ToByte(data); it says:Value was either too large or too small for an unsigned byte. how can I make this byte larger to read all of da items? every help wuld b appreciated :)! thanks!
[Help]Adding items..5165
05/10/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
im running on patch 5165 and i was wondering how do you add items to it because i kno how to add them to shopping mall and then when i click them and buy them(it will let me buy them)then when i right click for example(exemption token) is says they arent added yet
[HELP] Custom Items in 5165
12/16/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi I'm sorta new to the coding business and I'm adding new items to my server I was just wondering if i have to change anything in my source or just add the item to my client. BTW using a 5165 source and ive been searching for like half the day and havnt found anything usefull plz help Thx in advance :handsdown: