Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

understanding magictypeop.dat

Discussion on understanding magictypeop.dat within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation understanding magictypeop.dat

magictypeop.dat file in ini folder
i would like some help understanding file structures
Old 11/27/2015, 21:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
It's not had to guess, the data is on the table of "TQ Binaries 5065", all you need to do is understand english and have good logic, if you don't have this, you gotta go study before trying to start a server. BTW, i'll give you some help.

It's also here.

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2015, 22:59   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
I'll add an explanation of the file to the public wiki when I have time (likely this coming week if not today).
Edit: Here you go, .
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I would like some help understanding IDM
03/06/2015 - S4 League - 8 Replies
Uhh... I don't get it and the videos are not in English. Btw if you have win 8.1 and it's not working for you let me know so i can help you cause i have it and it works perfectly for me it's just i don't understand it worth shit lol also i would like a updated ID list :3 Thank you in advance
Lack of Understanding
04/30/2011 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Over time it has been clearly stated that the goal in this section is to get rid of "leechers" which is seen by the removal of all 1-click hacks. Now, for someone who is new to the whole hacking scheme, what can you do? There are tutorials that help newbies get started up which will allow players to create things by themselves. My concern about this is where do you start when you have no programming experience? Using a tutorial is the question that I imagine, but I have felt that tutorials...
Help understanding some ASM
01/18/2006 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I've collected the next batch of stupid questions i hope someone could help me shed some light on. Basicly im trying to enterpret some very helloworld'ish basic code written in c++ code(vs2005, console app). http://www.geocities.com/iamasciiart/hellow.JPG Truth be told, im fiddling with some codeinjection, evaluating different approaches, but i figure i'd get a little better at reading asm first. The idea of this statement "cout<<"address :"<<IAmMethodOne<<endl;" was to print the...