Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

does 5165 source work on vista/W7?

Discussion on does 5165 source work on vista/W7? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 12/23/2009, 18:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prot0type View Post
it's so much easier replacing 1 file.. incompetence of some people..

Lol but following Korv's guide would be more efficient.
Old 12/23/2009, 18:29   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hepatitis C View Post

Lol but following Korv's guide would be more efficient.
whtever you think nabz. just do whichever you want. ill stick to my 30 second process you guys can follow a 15 min guide. korv's smarter anyways haha

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to make DSEEG work with dragonica (THQ/ICE) work for vista 32 bit users
10/16/2010 - Dragonica - 4 Replies
ok after 3 hours of messing around with dragonica i found a way to make it work with DSEEG for those who got the memory edit error firstly within the 1 minture the game is open with dseeg remove all hotkeys and delete all bot settings and click save leave the patcher.exe filepath as it is, select THQ and close everything, make sure that you set DSEEG to run as admin from the compatibility tab in properties. now delete engine.ini from both c: drive and the dragonica release folder ...
No Commands work 5165 source
06/16/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I'm using a 5165 source and none of the commands work. I have checked the source and the commands are coded but they say if the name has or and my character name when i make with with /newacc Bob 123 PM it makes it so my character name is BobPM not Bob. Idk if thats a problem but if theres any information i can provide to help i will be more then glad to provide it! Thanks in advanced, Yes i did seach forum for an hour and got tired so i made a thread. DONT FLAME ME NUBS, I'm jus a nub...
Chinese 5165 source , work by my self!
03/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
http://www.91zf.net/attachments/month_1003/1003072 34969c6fe75675b0a23.jpg All in Chinese.. Characters name Guild name and npc talk all in chinese but ... I use the english client ..so it can't enter chinese code
now source 5165 regpag edite by me work now 100% and acc can log in (test it)
12/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! press thx if i help u
[Release]How To Make Tq Source Work + Working Source + Server ByBass + Commands
12/08/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 15 Replies
1: How To Make The Server Work In fact, before other people did not just let ACC now with hi EACC Columbia landing on the settlement of the issue, and the rest is our own how to improve the content of those interested can improve the next. MY MY set and the same. INI MAP INI files and MAP with the client-to-date coverage of the account. server.dat ! And then as long as the client will be able to modify server.dat! 127.0.0.1 192.168.0.1 192.168.1.1 IP。 Please do generally use...