Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION]Tempest Wing

Discussion on [QUESTION]Tempest Wing within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION]Tempest Wing

well i add the tempest wings to my source and it did work..i can spawn the wings using commands and then it work.. but the problem is.. i cant see it when i wear it.. i updated my client too.. the thing is that the slot of Wing is grayed out.. how can i fix this? anyone ? THANKS!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (236.0 KB, 49 views)
Old 10/18/2015, 07:49   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,113
You didn't update your client to the recent patch which contains code changes for handling that slot. In addition, ask enough questions in a week?? **** man, we're not here to babysit you while you try and hack together one of those egy sources that aren't even a part of this community.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/18/2015, 10:55   #3

sorry sir.. i am a beginner and i want to learn more..
but here i patched all the new patched from realCO.. its like the Conquer.exe when i use it to my client.. i cant connect but when i use my conquer.exe(default) i can connect..

SORRY AGAIN SIR
Old 10/18/2015, 13:13   #4

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
You didn't update your client to the recent patch which contains code changes for handling that slot. In addition, ask enough questions in a week?? **** man, we're not here to babysit you while you try and hack together one of those egy sources that aren't even a part of this community.

I was just about to post that *****
Old 10/18/2015, 20:10   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiduko1 View Post
sorry sir.. i am a beginner and i want to learn more..
but here i patched all the new patched from realCO.. its like the Conquer.exe when i use it to my client.. i cant connect but when i use my conquer.exe(default) i can connect..

SORRY AGAIN SIR
That's the thing - if I thought you wanted to learn, I wouldn't be bringing that up. But here you are using a source that we all hate with a passion in this community, and asking questions in the fashion of "give me this" or "help me now". Your questions take up more than half of the first page in this section. And I knew this was coming. You couldn't connect with the new executable so you're using the old one and expecting it to work just the same. I'm not trying to be mean, but if you wanted to learn, you wouldn't be doing **** like that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2015, 23:22   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
That's the thing - if I thought you wanted to learn, I wouldn't be bringing that up. But here you are using a source that we all hate with a passion in this community, and asking questions in the fashion of "give me this" or "help me now". Your questions take up more than half of the first page in this section. And I knew this was coming. You couldn't connect with the new executable so you're using the old one and expecting it to work just the same. I'm not trying to be mean, but if you wanted to learn, you wouldn't be doing **** like that.
Last time I checked, the only way to learn anything is by asking questions or for help? your argument is invalid sir. Please stop flaming topics and post useful advice.

Since you don't know how I will simply do your job for you.

The answer to this topic is by fixing the packets. You need to go into the source and adjust the packets so you are able to use the new conquer.exe that was released with patch 6132.
Then use a custom loader to enter the conquer.exe. There will be bugs maybe such as invisible monsters. You need to update the entire source to match the new patch.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2015, 23:32   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftp4life View Post
Last time I checked, the only way to learn anything is by asking questions or for help? your argument is invalid sir. Please stop flaming topics and post useful advice.

Since you don't know how I will simply do your job for you.

The answer to this topic is by fixing the packets. You need to go into the source and adjust the packets so you are able to use the new conquer.exe that was released with patch 6132.
Then use a custom loader to enter the conquer.exe. There will be bugs maybe such as invisible monsters. You need to update the entire source to match the new patch.
Unless you're prepared to give him a step by step guide, that's not going to help him. You think he has any idea on what you're talking about? All he's going to do is give up and try again in a few days when some new egy source is released that "fixes" his problems. I understand your good intentions, but you can't talk Chinese to an English dog and expect it to do a backflip. You need to build upon what you know to learn properly, and if you know nothing, you're not going to learn anything from people speaking in higher level discussions. It simply does not work.
Old 10/19/2015, 00:33   #8

Everyone's got to learn from somewhere, and English people don't like to help others unless they are already well informed which is why we are heading downhill within this society. Just like Rich will help rich and poor will help poor never vice versa. Nevertheless, The step by step of finding the packets would take forever to explain but, to simply get passed the conquer.exe you need to edit Message.cs. I Will post w.e. is necessary once i fix the disappearance of monsters.
Old 10/19/2015, 00:53   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftp4life View Post
Everyone's got to learn from somewhere, and English people don't like to help others unless they are already well informed which is why we are heading downhill within this society. Just like Rich will help rich and poor will help poor never vice versa. Nevertheless, The step by step of finding the packets would take forever to explain but, to simply get passed the conquer.exe you need to edit Message.cs. I Will post w.e. is necessary once i fix the disappearance of monsters.
I disagree. Getting spoonfed on every thread is not learning anything. As I said, some new egy source will probably come out if it isn't out already and boom - everything either of us are saying will be completely irrelevant because this person will just go and download it.
Old 10/19/2015, 03:22   #10

I already helped him. Problem solved.

Close Thread.