Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Untradeable Item

Discussion on Untradeable Item within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Untradeable Item

Well i tried to trade these items... there is no note that these items are Untradaeble but when i trade it to players.. it will just put on trade window for 1 second and then it goes back to my inventory..

where can i fix it? thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (13.3 KB, 19 views)
Old 10/16/2015, 23:02   #2

itemtype.dat should help on client part... or you can look for your trade handler on server side.
Old 10/17/2015, 06:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
itemtype.dat should help on client part... or you can look for your trade handler on server side.
what would i do in itemtype.dat sir? i have datcryptor here.. i want to make it tradable

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Untradeable to tradeable item
05/26/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
someone can give me clue how to trade item like cloak of the kingdom knights? i already try to change value but still not work.. change data from 00 to 01 not work to. always error n disconected.. i know someone can do this, bcoz i already see he sold cloak of the kingdom knights on vending shop.
[ASK] item.edf change Untradeable to Tradeable
04/03/2011 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 0 Replies
i relly need it, please help me :pimp::pimp: if you have item.edf change untradeable to Tradeable you can Share The Link in here :bandit:
untradeable item
06/28/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
how can i make a item untradeable to be exact its a event item and i dont want my players tradeing them back and fourth to eachother. so were do i change this? ty
[Help] How make a item Untradeable>tradeable?
04/29/2010 - Aion - 1 Replies
:confused:where and how do I edit an item in the client so he can go through trade?