Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[QUESTION]Steed Armor Add Stat

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION]Steed Armor Add Stat

we'll the last time I asked here about Add Stat of Garment someone give me the answer and it helps me. Now my garment that has an attribute is now working.. but now i have this problem.. i tried to do the same in Steed Armor (example: Fiery Dragon(Hades)) i tried to follow the garment code.. and i put this "position == ConquerItem.SteedArmor" cause in Garment it looks like this "position == ConquerItem.Garment"... when i start debugging, there's no error..then i try to wear the specific item that i put in source... nothing happens..
what could be the reason of it? thanks ePvP!

Similar Threads
[Selling] BUY W. CONFIDENCE|+12 RING/BOOTS/NECKY/STEED/TOWER/FAN/CROP/PISTOL/RAPIER/HOOD/ARMOR
I think the title says it all... ALL PRICES ARE OBO (OR BEST OFFER) *these prices do not include: transfer fee or fee's Was RECENTLY...
35 Replies - Conquer Online 2 Trading
Will trade Rare Steed Packs code for lavender steed fix
Hey all... I will trade Rare Steed Packs to the one who will really help me to fix of on screen steed look in source 5530. When riding other...
10 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Steed question
Heya all i have a Star steed there is option to make other rare color from it not hard without risk? ohh do someone know how make 100pct sunset steed...
3 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
[question/request] steed commands
yeah i know it's unusual to see me asking a question, but does anyone know the specific commands for specific colored steeds in 5165? i'd love to...
15 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
[QUESTION]is the map for steed racing 1006 ?
is the map for steed racing 1006 ?
5 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions