Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Login Problem

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Login Problem

When i use any password, it will login.. but if i use different account (not recorded to the database) its the time it will say Wrong Account or Password..

i tried to search out the source but no luck..

does anyone know how to Detect if password is incorrect the prompt came out?
thanks!!

Old   #2

My guess (if you're saying that the users login with any password and you're checking for it) that the password cipher needs to be upgraded. It was updated after the pirates were released.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBotx View Post
My guess (if you're saying that the users login with any password and you're checking for it) that the password cipher needs to be upgraded. It was updated after the pirates were released.
my source i have is patch 6108.. where could that line of code be sir? ill try to figure it out.. thanks
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 3,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiduko1 View Post
my source i have is patch 6108.. where could that line of code be sir? ill try to figure it out.. thanks
This comment is retarded. Your source is a server with a name, and based off another source with a name (which isn't permitted to be posted here since it was leaked from a member of our community). Not to mention that your source also contains stolen work from me and many other members from this community.

Putting that aside, it's not a line of code. Try an entire encryption algorithm and source restructuring. That, or you can implement a hook that gets around the new password cipher. Again though, takes much more than a line of work. This is clearly out of the scope of your understanding. Leave private servers to people who can maintain them, please; or, use a source with a much lower patch (below 5500).

Also, since I have to justify everything I say these days:

"In this section it is NOT okay to post about the following:
Requests for completed code (demands for code) - Please use the Volunteer Thread."

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
This comment is retarded. Your source is a server with a name, and based off another source with a name (which isn't permitted to be posted here since it was leaked from a member of our community). Not to mention that your source also contains stolen work from me and many other members from this community.

Putting that aside, it's not a line of code. Try an entire encryption algorithm and source restructuring. That, or you can implement a hook that gets around the new password cipher. Again though, takes much more than a line of work. This is clearly out of the scope of your understanding. Leave private servers to people who can maintain them, please; or, use a source with a much lower patch (below 5500).

Also, since I have to justify everything I say these days:

"In this section it is NOT okay to post about the following:
Requests for completed code (demands for code) - Please use the Volunteer Thread."
Yeah i guess its your work.. i just download it somewhere.. and i like it becase attack and defense stuff works great and i can simply follow the code whenever i am about to edit it..
but one thing makes me stock is this Login Problem.. the "password cipher" you said... honestly i dont have any idea what is it.. i just thought its a line of code that reads data from database and if the data is in the database, it will login and if it is not, prompt popup..
Old   #6

Quote:
Yeah i guess its your work.. i just download it somewhere.. and i like it becase attack and defense stuff works great and i can simply follow the code whenever i am about to edit it..
but one thing makes me stock is this Login Problem.. the "password cipher" you said... honestly i dont have any idea what is it.. i just thought its a line of code that reads data from database and if the data is in the database, it will login and if it is not, prompt popup..
It's not my work. Bits of it may be, but the majority is from Trinity's old source, previously owned by a few members from this community. The password cipher is not public, which is why I mentioned the hook for getting around it. Again, recommend you let others maintain things like that. Go download a source that implements the hook, or just join a private server out there. There are plenty of both.
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
It's not my work. Bits of it may be, but the majority is from Trinity's old source, previously owned by a few members from this community. The password cipher is not public, which is why I mentioned the hook for getting around it. Again, recommend you let others maintain things like that. Go download a source that implements the hook, or just join a private server out there. There are plenty of both.
my friends asks me to host one that's why i search for a source.. im not planning to launch it globally.. instead i will just launch it locally.. available only here in our place..
is there any links there how to fix that password cipher?
i heard "Password Cipher" from you back in the day that i can still visit 4Botters site.. and now i can access it anymore.. and maybe you discussed there about password cipher...
Old   #8

Quote:
my friends asks me to host one that's why i search for a source.. im not planning to launch it globally.. instead i will just launch it locally.. available only here in our place..
is there any links there how to fix that password cipher?
i heard "Password Cipher" from you back in the day that i can still visit 4Botters site.. and now i can access it anymore.. and maybe you discussed there about password cipher...
The hook is from
I'm sure some source implements the hook.