Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION]PrizeNPC

Discussion on [QUESTION]PrizeNPC within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION]PrizeNPC

my PrizeNPC is actually working now and i have a question, is there any tutorial or steps here how to communicate PrizeNPC from website?
its like when someone will purchase an item from website and when its done processing payments, the item will add to PrizeNPC..

thanks!
Old 10/08/2015, 14:57   #2

elite*gold: 130
Here you go:
Old 10/08/2015, 15:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZ. View Post
Here you go:
i'll take time to read this .. thanks!

guess its just the explanation of how it works..
i can understand it sir but the way how to do when the purchase transaction is successfully done, the PrizeNPC at Conquer Market will have the right itemID of what they purchase..

my PrizeNPC works will when i will add a details directly to database..
maybe its way cool if the player purchase an item and they will get the item at PrizeNPC instantly... and its way too cool because they dont need GM to talk to if they wish to purchase item..

Hope someone out there knows how its being done
Old 10/08/2015, 15:53   #4

elite*gold: 130
I will do it for you if you pay me.
Old 10/08/2015, 16:36   #5

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiduko1 View Post
i'll take time to read this .. thanks!

guess its just the explanation of how it works..
i can understand it sir but the way how to do when the purchase transaction is successfully done, the PrizeNPC at Conquer Market will have the right itemID of what they purchase..

my PrizeNPC works will when i will add a details directly to database..
maybe its way cool if the player purchase an item and they will get the item at PrizeNPC instantly... and its way too cool because they dont need GM to talk to if they wish to purchase item..

Hope someone out there knows how its being done

Step 1: Process the donation side of things (Paypal auto returns info to your website and your website adds the donation to your database)
Step 2: The npc checks for any unclaimed donations in database when you use it
Step 3: The npc rewards based on donations not yet claimed and sets them to claimed

It's really not that hard <_<...

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Make sure to charge him a lot
Old 10/08/2015, 18:21   #6

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
jajajajajajajajaja

fun member
Old 10/08/2015, 18:35   #7

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammedqq1 View Post
jajajajajajajajaja

fun member
It's not a joke.

If someone is going to try to make money from their server and yet doesn't have the patience or knowledge to set up a donation script (there are literally dozens of examples of how to manage paypal IPN notifications on google) then they should sure as hell have to pay someone to do the work for them.

Everyone starts somewhere and learning can be a lot of fun but as soon as you start trying to earn a profit from your inexperience then that's pretty pathetic.

Think of it like cooking. If you have no skills as a chef and all you can make is mac n cheese from a box then you shouldn't be asking someone to help you create a restaurant for free. You have nothing to offer that people should be asked to spend money on and are then asking someone else to do the work for you.
Thanks
1 User