Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sql database 5017 classic C#

Discussion on sql database 5017 classic C# within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sql database 5017 classic C#

Hey Guys i need help for database 5017 classic C# source ProjectPVP

want max + +9
last lvl 130
no BP
no rank
like that v classic and thx v much guys
Old 10/08/2015, 02:13   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
#closed

-There's a release section for downloads and public resources.
-If you're looking to have someone else do work for you then there is a volunteer/looking for volunteer sticky
-If there was a question it was never asked in this thread (you literally just said give me x y z)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Classic CO -Unidentified CO on patch 5017
05/06/2015 - CO2 PServer Archive - 40 Replies
Brand new classic CO server!!!!!! No talismans, No BP, No lotto, Low leveling rates, Low drop rates. No ninja, Pirate, or monks. Only 1 rebirth! Online 24/7, Good friendly staff, New donation system, Custom events including PVP and non-PVP events Come join the best classic server around! Unidentified Co
Classic Conquer Online - Pure 5017 Delight!
02/16/2015 - CO2 PServer Archive - 58 Replies
CCO is finally here and ready to bring you back to the 'golden days' of conquer! This is a project I've been involved with (on the coding side) for the past month or so and I'm quite excited to see them finally online and ready for players to join up. What is CCO? Classic Conquer Online is a path 5017 server aiming to provide an accurate 'TQ' style emulation of conquer. It will not be limited to being exactly the same as TQ but it WILL be far more accurate than most other servers you...
redux 5017 database !
01/13/2015 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello everyone i was asked to make 5017 website bassed on redux source ! so, i will release new free website for pro4never and his own source xD all what i need empty db of 5017 redux to code the php scripts ! incoming design