Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION]Garment Extra Add Stats

Discussion on [QUESTION]Garment Extra Add Stats within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION]Garment Extra Add Stats

Well im having this problem and hope there is someone knows how to do this thing..

the stats of the garment will take effect when i try to test it but i just want to make it the stats of player will update based on what stats are given by the garment..

example: player's immunity + garment's immunity = Final Stat of the immunity and this final stat will display on Player's Stat..

hope there is someone out there can help me over here thanks!

(picture below)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 59478878.jpg (276.7 KB, 37 views)
Old 10/05/2015, 18:54   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Sounds to me like your source isn't adding the stats... just go to where your source handles calculating player stats/equipping items and make sure it's adding them. Those are all listed right in the itemtype so sounds like the source prob just ignores garment slots for extra stats or something similar.
Old 10/06/2015, 00:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Sounds to me like your source isn't adding the stats... just go to where your source handles calculating player stats/equipping items and make sure it's adding them. Those are all listed right in the itemtype so sounds like the source prob just ignores garment slots for extra stats or something similar.
thanks for the response sir...

but sir i tried Test PK with the garment and without the garment
and i notice that there is slightly difference so i assumed the stat is calculated when someone wears it and being attacked..
i just want to add that stat to the Player's Stat..
Old 10/06/2015, 12:58   #4

If you're using impulse's public source then go to loaditemstats and skip to the end before calling the method which calculates your attack guess "GemAlgo" and then check for the id and add the stats
Something like this
if(i == GarmentID)
Entity.ItemHP += Whatever;
Assuming that "i" is your item id.
If it isn't impulse do the same where your stats load.

If it is still not calculating then check the status window packet (1040) i guess.
Old 10/06/2015, 13:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBotx View Post
If you're using impulse's public source then go to loaditemstats and skip to the end before calling the method which calculates your attack guess "GemAlgo" and then check for the id and add the stats
Something like this
if(i == GarmentID)
Entity.ItemHP += Whatever;
Assuming that I is your item id.
If it isn't impulse do the same where your stats load.

If it is still not calculating then check the status window packet (1040) i guess.
thanks dude! i should try that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiduko1 View Post
thanks dude! i should try that!
i tried it now but i dont have idea what code that says when you wear the Item.. only skills i see i guess