Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FAILURE] Sources

Discussion on [FAILURE] Sources within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 12/02/2009, 03:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tao4229_ View Post
Limit of 16 characters on passwords.
Noobs.
I think everyone is forgetting that it is just a game , no matter how a source is coded. The source "LOTF" was coded the way "Tanel" wanted it to be. Whether or not its better or worse is up to each indivdual , there are things that could be improved and things that are just fine. I would like to advise people to stop expressing there personal felling's about the "LOFT" source cause quite frankly no one really cares. And that is fact.
Old 12/02/2009, 03:57   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImFlamedCOD View Post
I think everyone is forgetting that it is just a game , no matter how a source is coded. The source "LOTF" was coded the way "Tanel" wanted it to be. Whether or not its better or worse is up to each indivdual , there are things that could be improved and things that are just fine. I would like to advise people to stop expressing there personal felling's about the "LOFT" source cause quite frankly no one really cares. And that is fact.
I was joking

But 4rlz the packet that contains password data only contains 16 bytes.
Old 12/02/2009, 06:09   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImFlamedCOD View Post
what good is a server that can hold 30 players max? it's not up to each individual if it's good or not, it's up to performance in the end and just by looking at the code (if you know what your doing, which clearly you don't) it lacks that. If anything it's more of a poc
Old 12/02/2009, 07:08   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingChong23 View Post
what good is a server that can hold 30 players max? it's not up to each individual if it's good or not, it's up to performance in the end and just by looking at the code (if you know what your doing, which clearly you don't) it lacks that. If anything it's more of a poc
But your wrong, if you as a coder do not have the skills to do what is needed to make a server preform well then that is on you and you only. If you want to have a server that preforms as you stated the high end performance then you as the coder need to acquire the appropriate skills to get it done properly. I really could care less I was just stating the hard facts.

« LinkBacks | [Help] »