Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help GW award system

Discussion on Help GW award system within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help GW award system

I got problem i trai add GW award system after yuo win GW Yuo get GoldPrize But wat opcion Fir cheak Who win gw? I usin 1565 Thanks for help
Old 11/28/2009, 16:05   #2

elite*gold: 20
Well first of all post the code you've tried, then we'll fix it up.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Award of PKT, FW and GW
08/17/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Hello friends, could someone tell me where I change the awarding of the RTK, FAMILY WAR AND GUILD WAR? ty:handsdown:
[Regust] Pk turnament + award system CoEmu
12/16/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi any one Can help my code PK turnament + award system For CoEmu v2??/ Plyz :) Thanks :)
[HELP]Award VIP level
11/01/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
hello everyone i got a little problem,i am making an npc that awards players with higher vip level... so they bring the item to the npc and they exhange it for +1 vip level to their currenct vip levle, so i tried doing like vip += 1 didn't work so could anyone please let me know how i can make it work?
[Interlude L2-Off] L2-Ezakiel PvP Server with PVP Award System(aion extreme team)
07/27/2009 - Lin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Dear players, Like you see L2-Ezakiel staff is back with a full new server ! We worked lot of time to dev a full new Lineage PVP server system The beta just finished and the live server open today 10:00PM GMT+1 The team (we are the aion-extreme team) : =GM=SoulBreaker =GM=Acrack
LOL - Blizz gewinnt den Big Brother Award
11/02/2005 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Etwas runterscrollen - da stehts dann. Der Award ist für Firmen, die besonders heimtückisch agieren, wenn ich das richtig verstanden habe ;P. http://www.bigbrotherawards.at/2005/Preistraeger quote: Kategorie Kommunikation: Die Hersteller des beliebten Online-Strategie-Spiels "World of Warcraft" für nachgerade strategisches Vorgehen - gegen die Kunden