Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

F.O.V Online [GM] Application!

Discussion on F.O.V Online [GM] Application! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
F.O.V Online [GM] Application!

Hello everyone

Main :

We have started our new ConquerOnline private server (F.O.V) 1 month ago, and we are pleased to announce you all that we have 4 free places for players who are willing to be Game Masters in our F.O.V Online server

The server isnt a pvp server, it is a leveling server, where you can hunt for your gear, it doesnt have towers, ninja, or even nobility donation..

We are working on 2 intersting quests, " DoomCave - SlayerKing "

Client is 5065

for more info please visit our website..

Information about F.O.V :

-We are so serious about our new project, and we will never go offline.

-Its an old school Conquer private server.

How to be a GM ?

We need 4 different professional members:

1- NPC Scripter, Tasks Creator ( Trusted - Pro )

2- Client Editor ( Edits the client, removes stuff, adds stuff, creates new items )

3- Two Supporters ( Helps players)

Have fun <3
Old 11/17/2009, 18:27   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
not that i am interested in joining thee project but you will get better results if you posted some info such as

Source
type of server (pvp, leveling)
and some other facts. Just a suggestion though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2009, 18:33   #3

Done..
Old 11/17/2009, 18:59   #4

i might interest in being a npc scriptor or task creator here add my msn and ill talk to you..
Old 11/17/2009, 19:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
not that i am interested in joining thee project but you will get better results if you posted some info such as

Source
type of server (pvp, leveling)
and some other facts. Just a suggestion though.
^this
Old 11/17/2009, 19:12   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prot0type View Post
i might interest in being a npc scriptor or task creator here add my msn and ill talk to you..
I have added you
Old 11/17/2009, 19:32   #7

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
My fault.
Old 11/17/2009, 20:24   #8

Its okay, **** happens

Am pleased to get all you applications on this post, or mail me at
Old 11/17/2009, 22:19   #9

I suppose it's binaries?
Old 11/17/2009, 22:29   #10

my phone messed up when you tried to add me. i think your adore eh? add me once again.
Old 11/18/2009, 00:47   #11

yes it is a binary
Closed Thread