Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[C3 Viewer] Error Export?

Discussion on [C3 Viewer] Error Export? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[C3 Viewer] Error Export?

I'm using c3 viewer by shadow to convert from c3 file to nif file, but when i convert to nif file , after that, i convert back to c3 file and not do anything but when i put converted c3 file into game folder, the character ingame is show incorrect

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Believe's Twitch Viewer - Follower - Live Viewer Vouch Thread
06/12/2014 - Twitch Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo. Ich biete in geraumer Zeit einen eigenen Twitch.tv Boost an. Dieses Thread ist ein Vorläufer um bis zum richtigen Thread Vouches zu verteilen. Ihr habt hier eine Auswahl von Boosts die Ihr als Vouch nutzen könnt.
Too many channels to export error
05/03/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 7 Replies
when i want to edit a armor.. my current is black 120 armor big male. i want to save the file (i just opened the dds file i needed, and edited it and then click save) , but it says: too many channels to export. what do have to do? i have a dds Plugin installed.. what do i have to do? :? bump hey, anybody can answer my question?.