Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] How to locate dds and c3 file in client

Discussion on [QUESTION] How to locate dds and c3 file in client within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION] How to locate dds and c3 file in client

I was extracted all dds and c3 file from wdf file. But i don't know its file name and which folder should i put it in
Old 06/07/2015, 00:10   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Well I suppose it serves me right providing multiple paragraphs of information on how client files are structured and how to navigate them for you the other day.

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Crossfire ERROR] Client file corruption detected, Closing game client.
04/02/2012 - CrossFire - 2 Replies
Hi, Today i have installed the Crossfire in my New PC (desktop), I Start Up Crossfire, Click in Start, and when appears the login imagem , the screen turns black and this error appears. I've tried all types of resolution for this problem but nothing... (Windows Safe Mode, Reinstaled the game, Format the PC...) Plz, can you help, i am desperated....
[Question]Client editing , Bonuses lang file!
01/24/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey , Just wondering if anybody can help me to find the file that got the bonuses in client so i can change its language ... I'll give thanks :)
How to fix "Unable to locate data in excutable file" ONLYDBG"
12/08/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Thanks All !! I have done!!
BUYING ANY FILE SERVER+DB FILE+CLIENT
09/28/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Hello every body... i would like to ask anyone here if you all want sell any file server or db file or client please i need 1package with full set completely i mean u all can add me at ym [email protected]:D
[Question] Argates DDS file? or any m esh/texture file?
07/25/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
well as the title says i dont kno where to find the files iv looked everywhere i can think but still no joy, anyone help me out?