Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Designers for a web project

Discussion on Looking for Designers for a web project within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Designers for a web project

Looking for designers for a web project for conquer. I dont need you to know any languages, I can code it in css etc, no big deal, just need photoshop images etc because thats where i lack and need some help with. If you want more information on the project please PM me. As for others, i can only say it will be released to conquer and be an open source project.
Old 11/10/2009, 23:09   #2

Zbest is the best web designer :P
Old 11/10/2009, 23:25   #3

He already has a project, but dont think he has a php coder hah.
Old 11/10/2009, 23:25   #4

Dude tell me again u msn id coz i deleted the message (.
Old 11/10/2009, 23:27   #5

lol
Old 11/11/2009, 08:45   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanoCoder View Post
Zbest is the best web designer :P
Zbest is no designer at all, the code he has was ripped from others and about photoshop if you call that design, you need to have your eyes checked.

What a disgrace for this community
Old 11/11/2009, 08:50   #7

Mehk, i asked for a designer, meaning photoshop, not coding, so i do not care about coding. I asked for photoshop, and until you can prove you can do better, dont judge his work.
Old 11/11/2009, 09:14   #8

You are disgrace for community coz u acuse with no proof acusing others of ripping lol and btw buzz off.
Old 11/11/2009, 23:04   #9

I am willing to help out with some designs. Please msn me at