Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Timed out in 5101 source

Discussion on [Help]Timed out in 5101 source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Timed out in 5101 source

When i logging : Error: Dissconcted witch game server bla bla
In SF : Test's conecction timed out
Plz help me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]source 5101 coemu[Help}
02/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hello everyone, im using 5101 source. but i got an problem. my hamchi ip change all the time in to my own ip :s i try to change it but fail.:( all what i want is that it just stays by the ip that i filled in public static void StartServer() { //Console.WriteLine("Starting Server"); try {
[Question] 5101 Coemu & 5165 Source
12/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Would CoemuV2 source codes work on the 5165 or would 5165 source codes work on coemu if i upgraded coemuv2 to 5165 instead of having 5101 and PS. how to i upgrade the guide i don't get it at all lol thanks
timed out on 5101
11/16/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
i can't log into server get Server Timed Out msg Please Help!!!!!
[SALE] 5101 Source
11/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Heya, I'm selling my old source (patch 5101) for a reasonable price, payments must be done over paypal and please don't post if you're not interested. Please consider I'm not sending the source first before the payment. My source has; Almost all npcs complete Flower system Nobility system Time packets fixed
[Sale] 5101 Source
11/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Heya, I'm selling my old old 5101 source based on CoEmu v2, it has everything done except for mentor. The price range would be from 30 dollars minimum on discussion, if you're not interested in buying this then please don't reply on this thread and if you will with negative posts i will report you right away. NOTE: If you plan on buying this then please consider i won't send the source first before the money, thank you. Seeya, Yashi.