Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

XCO on 5017 Until further notice

Discussion on XCO on 5017 Until further notice within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
XCO on 5017 Until further notice

XCO will be running there 5017 Until further notice on the update....we are thinking bout a source that patch 5101...we don't know....we ran a poll to see what yall liked...and most people chose the 5017 we had running...so you got ur wish....until further noticed...all the accounts that were made before we shut down are still there...and if you don't have an account then you can go to our site and find out how...
We Now Release the Server.dat and patches to hopefully get more people. those are also on the site. on the site you MUST register to view all the pages...By registering to our server/site you agree to the TOS. And you will receive the newsletters. When activating you account for the site u must check you email to active. if you cant find it then u might want to check the junk mail.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2009, 05:44   #2

nice .....now im goin to try it...thanks for taking my sugestion about the patches....
keep up the good work!!!!!
Old 11/02/2009, 05:54   #3

wasnt just urs, was a few others too
Old 11/02/2009, 06:09   #4

im sure it wasnt only me.....^^
Old 11/02/2009, 10:19   #5

Goodie