Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELLING][HOT]Anti-botting system for private servers[BEST PROTECTION]

Discussion on [SELLING][HOT]Anti-botting system for private servers[BEST PROTECTION] within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SELLING][HOT]Anti-botting system for private servers[BEST PROTECTION]

-------------------------------------------
removed
-------------------------------------------
Old 02/24/2015, 18:13   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Pretty sure this technically belongs in the service trading/volunteer sticky thread.

Also... if anyone pays that much for basic client protection they are kinda an idiot.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/24/2015, 18:25   #3

Sorry , my bad for posting in the wrong section.
On the other hand , it's not a basic protection.Methods used for protection against specific bots and the blowfish are pretty **** hard. And as I said , no one succeeded in getting the blowfish in 3 years.
And for the other methods , why would I reinvent the wheel?
But as I said,the databse for bots is pretty **** large and it also targets other types of bots not only the one from the list.
Old 02/24/2015, 18:40   #4

Please, direct me to a server that uses your protection and I'll get the blowfish key in ~5 minutes.

I see two possible explanations that can explain your statement that "no one succeeded in getting the blowfish in 3 years":
  1. No one bothered
  2. People did get it but just didn't release it publicly

Enigma is ******* ****, by the way.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/24/2015, 19:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeBK View Post
Sorry , my bad for posting in the wrong section.
On the other hand , it's not a basic protection.Methods used for protection against specific bots and the blowfish are pretty damn hard. And as I said , no one succeeded in getting the blowfish in 3 years.
And for the other methods , why would I reinvent the wheel?
But as I said,the databse for bots is pretty damn large and it also targets other types of bots not only the one from the list.
The only way I see you hiding the BF key is...

A: Packing the client in which case you're using public tools 99 pct of the time, pretty much all of which are going to cause false positives in any AV software and can usually be cracked pretty easily.

B: Overriding the key from outside the .exe itself. At that point all you've done is disguised where the key is and (hopefully) packed that key away using similar methods of obfuscation in which case the same core issues remain.

While disguising or hiding the BF key is a good common practice, it's not actually something to really care about. The only reason you'd need the BF key is if you're writing a standalone bot or a man in the middle proxy. All someone has to do to get around that and do anything they want is manage to hook the client and use a memory based solution and you're back where you started.

Client protection is great. It's very useful but wasting tons of time and in this case money is a poor bet for someone to make.

Lock down normal methods of cheating so that public tools and debuggers wont work and honestly you're fine. Why waste 500 on shitty protection when it wont stop anyone who knows what they are doing if they really want in anyways? Save the money and just block the 99.9 percent of people who are just gonna use common tools/methods/debuggers to try to cause damage to your server.
Old 02/24/2015, 20:41   #6

A.No
B.No
"Normal methods" are also locked.I spent much time on finding patterns and see what those bots are doing.
PS: Why you so angry? There could be people interested in this if you're not. Cheers mate. no h.feelings.

"Best Coder"- I'll PM you with the link . If you succeed ..send me a PM. Because another server is running with this protection and I don't want any issues with them. Again , if you succeed I will lock this thread and I'll say thank you.

I request this thread to be closed.
Thanks to " Best Coder 2014 " . It looks like if someone's smart enough and really wants to do something..everything is possible.
Old 02/24/2015, 21:54   #7

If you don't mind, I could have a go at this 'challenge' too
I have basically no experience with the encryption part in Conquer, never had to deal with it.
Just for learning purposes, I have unpacked some Enigma protected files before but those were packed with pretty old versions of Enigma, so would like to see if something has changed.
I understand of course if you don't want to share the executable.
Old 02/24/2015, 23:15   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeBK View Post
I request this thread to be closed.
Thanks to " Best Coder 2014 " . It looks like if someone's smart enough and really wants to do something..everything is possible.
MFW.
Old 02/24/2015, 23:21   #9

That's just beautiful.

OMG THIS PROTECTION IS SO GOOD, NO ONE WILL EVER BREAK IT

*gets broken in under a hour*

As I said.. if it's client side, someone will break it. Wasting that much money on client protection is a joke which is why I was so 'against it'.
Old 02/25/2015, 10:45   #10

Received Thanks: 1,565
it was cracked... just never released LOL

Pricing: give me 1$ and ill give you the same exe unprotected and usable for any server with this protection

Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/25/2015, 12:02   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimation View Post
it was cracked... just never released LOL

Pricing: give me 1$ and ill give you the same exe unprotected and usable for any server with this protection

no protected exe ?
-------
edited
i mean if we're need protected exe?
version is 5065
Old 02/25/2015, 22:04   #12

Still, for a smaller server this kind of protection holds back the noobs, there's not much chance that someone who actually knows what they're doing actually cares, if you don't make it a personal challenge. Then again, for a smaller server, it's definitely not worth $500, maybe a monthly service or something.
Old 02/25/2015, 22:07   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
Still, for a smaller server this kind of protection holds back the noobs, there's not much chance that someone who actually knows what they're doing actually cares, if you don't make it a personal challenge. Then again, for a smaller server, it's definitely not worth $500, maybe a monthly service or something.
There are plenty of people on epvp who would be happy to write any server a solid set of client protection for 50-100 bux max. Hell I know I connected a few servers with Freezeone to write some basic protection for a few servers I was helping out and from what I've heard it's been working out fine for them.
Old 02/25/2015, 22:45   #14

Thanks guys for the feedback.
I never denied the fact that it can't be cracked.I just mentioned it wasn't cracked and released here due to some reasons.Everything can be cracked but not everyone can do that without a solid knowledge.

Which means that the only "issue" for would be hiding/"crypting" the blowfish.
On the other hand, the protection against the bots it's not a "basic" protection. I know what a basic protection means but the work I had made in this project won't let you play with the bots(unless you're pretty **** pro at reverse engineering) because it's not a **** simple window name/class or filename/checksum checking etc..

Thanks though.
The price may be a little high but it worths.
Old 02/25/2015, 23:10   #15

I mean really it is wroth nothing now and still selling at this point is putting clients at risk of losing a huge investment. You have people who are targeting you which have cracked it in a matter of minutes... I would stop trying to sell it at this point if anything learn from who cracked it if they bother to talk to you. At this point this protection is not ready for advance users nor priced accordingly.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread