Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Errors on coemu <-- easy

Discussion on [HELP]Errors on coemu <-- easy within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[HELP]Errors on coemu <-- easy

Hello guys, im completely new with coemu and have encountered 13 errors, i had 47 i fixed most but stuck with last 13, ill list them.

Error 1 'CoEmu_v2_GameServer.Nano' does not contain a definition for 'Lotto' C:\Documents and Settings\Ebonie\Desktop\Source (Version 5095)\coemu\CoEmu v2 GameServer\Handlers\NpcTalk.cs 4420 69 CoEmu v2 GameServer

Error 2 'CoEmu_v2_GameServer.Nano' does not contain a definition for 'Lotto' C:\Documents and Settings\Ebonie\Desktop\Source (Version 5095)\coemu\CoEmu v2 GameServer\Handlers\NpcTalk.cs 4421 87 CoEmu v2 GameServer

Error 3 'CoEmu_v2_GameServer.Nano' does not contain a definition for 'Lotto' C:\Documents and Settings\Ebonie\Desktop\Source (Version 5095)\coemu\CoEmu v2 GameServer\Handlers\NpcTalk.cs 4422 42 CoEmu v2 GameServer

Error 4 'CoEmu_v2_GameServer.Nano' does not contain a definition for 'Lotto' C:\Documents and Settings\Ebonie\Desktop\Source (Version 5095)\coemu\CoEmu v2 GameServer\Handlers\NpcTalk.cs 4427 59 CoEmu v2 GameServer

Error 5 No overload for method 'AddItem' takes '12' arguments C:\Documents and Settings\Ebonie\Desktop\Source (Version 5095)\coemu\CoEmu v2 GameServer\Handlers\NpcTalk.cs 4428 33 CoEmu v2 GameServer

Error 6 The name 'HasItem' does not exist in the current context C:\Documents and Settings\Ebonie\Desktop\Source (Version 5095)\coemu\CoEmu v2 GameServer\Handlers\NpcTalk.cs 7670 41 CoEmu v2 GameServer

Error 7 The name 'DeleteItem' does not exist in the current context C:\Documents and Settings\Ebonie\Desktop\Source (Version 5095)\coemu\CoEmu v2 GameServer\Handlers\NpcTalk.cs 7674 41 CoEmu v2 GameServer

Error 8 The name 'HasItem' does not exist in the current context C:\Documents and Settings\Ebonie\Desktop\Source (Version 5095)\coemu\CoEmu v2 GameServer\Handlers\NpcTalk.cs 7742 41 CoEmu v2 GameServer

Error 9 The name 'DeleteItem' does not exist in the current context C:\Documents and Settings\Ebonie\Desktop\Source (Version 5095)\coemu\CoEmu v2 GameServer\Handlers\NpcTalk.cs 7745 41 CoEmu v2 GameServer

Error 10 The name 'HasItem' does not exist in the current context C:\Documents and Settings\Ebonie\Desktop\Source (Version 5095)\coemu\CoEmu v2 GameServer\Handlers\NpcTalk.cs 7848 33 CoEmu v2 GameServer

Error 11 The name 'DeleteItem' does not exist in the current context C:\Documents and Settings\Ebonie\Desktop\Source (Version 5095)\coemu\CoEmu v2 GameServer\Handlers\NpcTalk.cs 7850 33 CoEmu v2 GameServer

Error 12 The name 'TeleportAll' does not exist in the current context C:\Documents and Settings\Ebonie\Desktop\Source (Version 5095)\coemu\CoEmu v2 GameServer\Handlers\NpcTalk.cs 7895 33 CoEmu v2 GameServer

Error 13 The name 'TeleportAll' does not exist in the current context C:\Documents and Settings\Ebonie\Desktop\Source (Version 5095)\coemu\CoEmu v2 GameServer\Handlers\NpcTalk.cs 7897 33 CoEmu v2 GameServer

i know you might think these are easy, but im completely stuck with these, if you can fix ANY of these please explain how and put which error it is, or add me to msn and explain a little more advanced : thanks in advance.
Old 10/27/2009, 03:45   #2

elite*gold: 20
i think u simply should read the complete states on the thread where u'v got this codes from and u will fix all errors
Lotto,HasItem,DeleteItem And TeleportAll voids are already there in the thread (HasItem,DeleteItem) at the first code quotes ,Lotto follow the steps at Lotto System section and TeleportAll at DisCity section