Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Who know how is making from hamachi to non hamachi?

Discussion on Who know how is making from hamachi to non hamachi? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Who know how is making from hamachi to non hamachi?

If someone know how to make a server from hamachi to non hamachi let me know... THere is a server who was online with hamachi and now is maden to be non hamachi...If u can tell me here tnx
Old 10/26/2009, 11:35   #2

Use The SEARCH function

* When you order your Internet Connection your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is up to provide you with permanent address on the Internet - WAN IP (Wide area Network/Default Getaway) or Dinamic IP.
* Making a server non-hamachi means Port Forwarding from Dynamic IP to some Static IP (ex. non-hamachi when you have no static ip use dns redirection instead go to no-ip.org register for it then dl the noip duc then make a dns(a) redirection and then create a ip address). If you have router simple enter to the config and port forward to your WAN IP. (WROTE BY aidas2004)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PartOne:

1. Open your Internet Browser. (Firefox. Internet Explorer.)
2. Go to DynDNS.Com and create and account if you don't already have one.
3. Log In, and click on the "Services" tab.
4. Now, Click on Dynamic DNS.
5. Click on Create Host.
6. Fill out the fields. Leave everything default except wildcard. Make sure it's checked.
7. Click add host, and your done with part one.

PartTwo:

1. Go to Start. Then Run.
2. Type. C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\
3. This will open a folder, Click on Host.file and open it with Notepad/Wordpad.
4. At the end of the file add the following.

CODE
127.0.0.1 (Dynamic DNS)
(Internal IP) (Dynamic DNS)
(External IP) (Dynamic DNS)

Dynamic DNS = The DNS you just created at DynDNS.Com

Internal IP = Your IP of the computer you are running the server on, This can be found by going to Start, then Run. Typing in CMD, once the Windows command Prompt opens type in "ipconfig". You will get a readout the one you are looking for is "Ip Address" it normally starts with 192.

External IP = You outbound ip assigned by your ISP. You can find this by visiting What Is My IP Address? - IP Address Lookup, Bandwidth Speed Test, IP Info, plus more.

1. Go to cmd and type in Ipconfig
2. Copy your Default Gateway Ip to your browser.
3. Go to Advance Settings and login. Or even it will say it. Find portforwarding anyway.
4. Add ports such as 3306... and add your listenport which is located in your server files in ACCServer - config.

Then your done.

I hope you all Enjoy non-hamachi hosted server,If you have problems, post in this thread! Thanks would be appreciated :P (WROTE BY DiobloSlayer)

<--------- Vizual Guide??

and i found that in 10sec in SEARCH function <.<

SEARCH <------- amazing <3

Now click the if i help`d <3
Old 10/26/2009, 11:41   #3

Nice gj Soiken ,this guyz are 2 lazy to search.
Old 10/26/2009, 12:02   #4

Excactly , but that`s why we are still in here
Old 10/26/2009, 12:21   #5

elite*gold: 20
GJ, you ALMOST Explained everything, however people usually forget to turn their firewall off in their router / windows settings, this stops connections being able to connect =P
Old 10/26/2009, 12:23   #6

wooo <.< forgot xD
Old 10/26/2009, 12:25   #7

elite*gold: 20
Yea, most people would forget about firewall, they'd come right back on here and post again XD thank meh:P j/k -,-