Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Daisy invisible garment hack

Discussion on Daisy invisible garment hack within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Daisy invisible garment hack

Guys, do u remember how can we edit on shopping mall items ?
in the paste , there were a common hack , allowing us to add Daisy garment which was invisible in some private servers , into shopping mall.
do u know how to do such thing? i want to add moonbox to the shopping mall of the 5017 p server i play.
Old 02/04/2015, 19:10   #2

elite*gold: 67
just replace the shop.dat
Old 02/04/2015, 19:17   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
#1: It's not a hack. If they don't check server side what gender you are then you will be able to equip a garment you shouldn't be able to use and go invisible

#2: The client controls what items are visible in the shop but the server controls what can actually be purchased from the shops. Then again I suppose some spectacularly ****** sources might not check properly server side which would allow you to do that.
Old 02/04/2015, 19:21   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
#1: It's not a hack. If they don't check server side what gender you are then you will be able to equip a garment you shouldn't be able to use and go invisible

#2: The client controls what items are visible in the shop but the server controls what can actually be purchased from the shops. Then again I suppose some spectacularly ****** sources might not check properly server side which would allow you to do that.
thx p4n

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Flame robe garment for college suit garment
10/30/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to trade my flame robe garment for a college suit garment. Whisper me if you are interested.
I hate Daisy (Daisy Klon)
01/28/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 31 Replies
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb451/DawnGER9 3/donald_duck-1058.png Halli hallo, da ich das Programm Daisy sowas von überhaupt nicht mag, hab ich angefangen ein eigenes "Daisy" zu schreiben. Dieses wird nicht ganz wie Daisy, sondern wirkt nur unterstützend (einfach nur soweit, dass man das Schrottprogramm da nicht mehr braucht). - Erstellen und Bearbeiten von Flyff-Fenstern und die darauf befindlichen Schaltflächen - Setzen eines Background-Tiles - Umfangreiche...
I want to make an Eudemons Garment as Conquer Garment or weps or anything but..
01/21/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 5 Replies
hi.. i just tried to make an Eudemons garment as an conquer gamrnet but its so confusing me becouse Eudemons garments have no head!!! lmao so when i put it as conquer garment it makes so diffrent shapes of course u understand me so if there is anyway that makes the garments look like Eudemons please tell me ... waiting for an answer :) Thanks
New Black Daisy Female Garment But
07/30/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 9 Replies
Hello All New Black Daisy Female Garment nice :) Folder C:\Program Files\conquer2.0\c3\texture Here Pic http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/6562/lvl.jpg http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/8885/3l1.jpg Black Daisy Female Garment
[HELP] TQ - Daisy invisible garment
04/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey, same in thread. "TQ - Daisy invisible garment" How to fix it? I need remove garment or make to visible thanks for you if u help me !:* :mofo::mofo::mofo: