Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advices/Fixes

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Advices/Fixes

Hi everyone, I just got a 6000 source from a spanish version of CO. But first of all I got this source just for self interest only. As much as I love CO, I just want to explore how things work and get a deeper perspective of being owner. Well, so far I have been enjoying hosting my own server on my own local IP address. I also wrote this thread because I want to ask some questions and how things work. I normally don't ask a lot of questions that make yourself do all the work but of course I do as much research of how to make things work. I have some questions I wanted to ask.

-Whenever I equip my CrossSabers, they won't hit any monsters. They only way they could hit is when they skills cast. Where do I find the problem and get to fix it?

-When it comes to upgrading the Jiang Hu System, It doesnt work when I push the button "Train" however it works when I use the "Train (Free)".

Thank you guys for your help. I really appreciate it.

Old 01/20/2015, 06:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
1 The problem with not hitting monsters is that the source won't recall it as weapon, you have to make it know that the Equipment Type is weapon.
2 Try following the code for Train Free and match it for Train button too ( but make sure you get the costs)

From the errors you get it is clearly that the source was upgraded in an rush and that's why at first instance it seems "fully" working, probably to scam some 1-2 people or more until it got public!

« Drop Rates source 5017 | helo guys i need help here »

Similar Threads
Fixes for GhostLoL - Fixes (UPDATING)
12/05/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
Hello, this thread is about GhostLoL issues and how to fix them. Known issues: 1. PROBLEM - No internet connection when trying to reach lol download page (or another page..) ANSWER - Open ie (internet explorer) and then search for tools>Internet Options>Advanced>Now scroll down untill you see TLS something (example: tls 1.0), and check them all (make them with V). In expample, I had tls 1.0, tls 2.0 and tls 3.0, then I checked them all and now it works. CREDIT - murat65
I need some advices
05/18/2012 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies
hello everyone , I'll gonna buy a Bot license in few days and i have some questions : 1)wich is the best server to bot ( cz3 is empty and its good to bot :a friend told me that ) 2)How i bot : i grow the account to lvl 5 and bot in 1-1 and kill npc or take him to lvl 16 and bot in 1-8 ????wich one is better and safer ?
i am need some advices :D
09/23/2011 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
can any one tell me what this mean or from where i can solved look this pic ... http://hh7.net/Sep/hh7.net_13167323931.jpg
Need some advices
07/22/2010 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 8 Replies
Hello mates... I have one really big problem... Right now iv got 2 bans on my main character 86 lvl xbower... I dont want to lost him forever.. So what would u do, if u would at the same situation .... (handgrinding isnt for me, i dont have so much time)
i need some help and advices
04/23/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Hey guys :) I wana ask what do you think from your own expirience...when sould i try upgrade my equipments and hope for 1 sock or 2 sock item? sinc ei speended more than 500+ mets on items and no socket....and no luck...so tell me how do you getting 2 sock items from your own expirience write ... tnx