Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick Question

Discussion on Quick Question within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quick Question

I've looked everywhere...
Does anyone know how to use Flash Decompiler Trillix?
I'm trying to create a different client look for our new private server coming out.
I'm very good with adobe photoshop, so i've never had trouble with edits.. But it seems this is a bit more challenging. Any tips or help?
Old 01/17/2015, 06:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
Try to rename the start.dat to start.swf, then use swf extractor to extract it to flac so yu can use photoshop.
use this guide, worked for me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
quick question
04/18/2014 - Facebook - 2 Replies
hello not sure if this is allowed but i have a question..ive noticed people can hack/crate trainers for kixeye game,,ie battle p,backyard,wc.. why cant anyone do the same for vega confilt? its a kixeye game..any help ??#iam only after altering my player level, i dont want eveything,or a coin hack..??any help would do
A Quick Question
04/09/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
###CLOSE PLEASE###
quick question
04/04/2010 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
hello, i was just wondering if anyone could help me with range/aoe hacks for cabal NA if you would like we can talk about it on msn just message me and ill give you my msn thanks
Very quick question need quick answer!
10/26/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
On line 21 of the CE non agro, what is the regular speed of the mobs? what do I change?? I wanna non agro that doesnt make the monsters so speedy... thansk!
Quick Question
10/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Is there any bot that works good with ECSRO? I'm kinda bored of grinding thanks to leave a link or to tell me whether or not there is .. ;)