Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FINALLY! CO 1.0 Server Project ONLINE!

Discussion on FINALLY! CO 1.0 Server Project ONLINE! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 11/01/2009, 23:34   #181

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay1029 View Post
K yuki...this site you made is garbage. Nothing works....reg page says failed to register, client link invalid, patch links invalid, autopatch link invalid, server dat link invalid. Like wtf dude? Wanna at least make sure people can get what they need to get to connect to your server...You just lost a player in me and I garuntee you, you've lost sh*tloads of others for the same reason. Look how easy I make it to join and connect to my server....
Cry Much?
Old 11/02/2009, 01:35   #182

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yuki~ View Post
Sorry i will change the name then. Thought CoFusion is Dead.
Also didnt knew how to contact you since i dont have your msn or e mail.
About a PM Here well ur inactive soo...

Anyway ill change it.
is it copyrighted? No? then dont apologize to him for using the name.
Old 11/02/2009, 03:39   #183

Hi where donwload the client v5065? I downloaded the v5173 but brings viruses can give me the link of a client without virus? preferably v5065...i need your help plz ^^
Old 11/02/2009, 05:13   #184

yeah cause last time i checked the encryption for 5173 and 5065 are same, and conquer gives viruses >.< (sarcasm)

Just go to the stickied All major clients thread....and lastly this isnt 5065, its Conquer 1.0
Old 11/02/2009, 09:17   #185

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Dutchess*~ View Post
is it copyrighted? No? then dont apologize to him for using the name.
I think you meant Trademarked, since you cant copywrite a name.

Also, if you would notice i asked them to change it, i didnt demand, but its polite to ask someone who ran several projects with a certain name if you can then go ahead and use that projectname for your own project isnt it. Its not like i was hard to reach, could have emailed , could have emailed me based on my email on this profile and could have pmed me. So in my oppinion im perfectly within my rights to ask for the name to be changed, just because cofusion.org is no longer a site doesnt mean that im not working on something with that name.

Oh, and i am working on something.
Old 11/02/2009, 10:09   #186

Goodluck with project Yuki, I will join later on the week :P