Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is possible implement the adjust of resolution on classic?

Discussion on Is possible implement the adjust of resolution on classic? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is possible implement the adjust of resolution on classic?

Anyone have tried this on classic clients? The lock resolution option..
Old 10/03/2014, 14:47   #2

elite*gold: 0

It's doable, but probably rather cumbersome.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help for adjust 14D nd 13D in mbot
01/02/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hey guys , actually on my mbot when i search for stones 13D or 14D i found them but in etrange language so can anyone tell me how to change it to English :D ?
Mob Loot Table - how to adjust
12/31/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
Well, I'm new to this, and was poking around the server database files and found dbo.MobItems - Open it up, and it has MobID (which mob), ItemOrder(not sure), Grade (not sure, guessing slots?), drop rate (not sure, out of 100?). The question I was wondering, is what I should adjust to make things drop. I'm running an EP5 server (but still not past the Lv3 skill thing) and I get no drops from map 5 or the PvP map - so I thought I should look around. Any suggestions/idea's/help is greatly...
How do I adjust Attributes in TzPhQy bot?
03/01/2010 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Can someone explain how does the Attribute function under the Party/Attribute tab works? I'm guessing it is for the bot to put points into stats when it levels, but how do I do it? My character had 15 str, I typed in 25 in SupposePoints field, but when the character leveled, it didn't put any points.
Cant figure out how to adjust mobspeed in my VAC
12/19/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
ok so 2 things happening my VAC works but my Non Aggro doesnt heres my Non Aggro script(I use CE). Now i searched for it for about an hr couldnt find anything to help me(if i missed it i apologize link it to me and i'll get it done).Thanks alloc(newmem,1024) label(returnhere) label(originalcode) label(exit) 0053D96A: jmp newmem
Cheatenige - Adjust Mobspeed Value
12/18/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I have a problem, it doesn't work no more. My hacks work fine except the mobspeed + the offsets are correct. Help me out please. alloc(DrakoMobSpeed,64) label(MobIsWalking) label(ReturnMobSpeed) label(MobRunSpeed) label(MobWalkSpeed) registersymbol(MobRunSpeed)