Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 10:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The "We are looking for volunteers"/"I'm offering myself as volunteer"

Old   #211

elite*gold: 0
Name: Ricky

My work: I have helped out with several ideas on a server called Endless-Co. I came across the server one day and realized it had a lot of potential. Contacted the owner and got him to work with me and help fix a lot of the problems with the server to make it into something that a lot of people enjoyed. Unfortunately he ended up making alot of bad decisions with his server and destroying the population and later closed down the server for good.

What you can/cannot do: I am not a coder. But I am starting school for computer programming in the fall meaning I will be able to code at some point and possibly help out in a later date with coding. What I bring to the table is my ability to come up with creative content, form a economy for the server, balance classes so that they are all fun to play and each effective in their own way without making any one class to strong or to weak. Of course balancing classes requires a great coder to do that work but I am usually the one to test out the changes he makes and give him my feedback to help perfect the damage and effectiveness of all skills. I also have a large amount of Notes filled with content that if implemented how I have envisioned could make an amazing server.

Your Requirements: A game in development with a coder that speaks English. USA Hosted Server. Up to date server around Patch 6500 with windwalker.

Extra info: I hope to meet some one that is ready to put in a lot of work and is willing to hear me out on what I think will make a server that can do very well and last for a long time. I have put a lot of thought into making a server I just don't have all the necessary skills and such to do so this is why I hope to meet someone who can. Would be very beneficial if they could use discord to voice chat for easier communication when working together. As far as information about myself, I have played conquer on and off for about 10 years or so. I have played numerous private servers and other games which in my opinion is what I think helps me better understand how a good game should be formatted to last longer and stay entertaining for everyone. I am a really laid back guy who just wants to have fun creating the great server he and many others have always wanted and need to just hang out with friends and have a good time. Please contact me and lets make a great server!

Old   #212

Name: Mostafa
My work: Coder
What you can/cannot do: C#, Client Editor , web design
my requirements: need some one work with me i have source and i will make it 5573 Last char monk max soul p6 , hard one need vps and money to buy loader

Old   #213

Arrow [Request]WebDesigner % GM

Hy all i need 1 webdesigner for my new server *LINK REMOVED* need work on php for change all desing. And i need 1 gm for invite players and for help players on game thx

PM me in private
Old   #214

Arrow Aries-Conquer Classic

Name : Alex
What i do: C# & Design

What I'm Looking For: Hey All i need for my server 1 PH and 1 GM with much potency for invite players and help players

My Server is Fixed im worked very much on my server all is done
Now need only players Thx All!
Contact Me: Aries-Conquer

Thx All!

Old   #215

I am looking for a volunteer (probably a motivator, and a "tester?"). Target client version is 5290, most of the features under client 5290 is added except clans. It doesn't have PK Tournaments, or Quests. The user password is not saved as plain-text, so I will require you to use my registration page to register. Just hit me up with a PM!
Old   #216

LegacyConquer is in it's alpha currently and is looking for play testing. 2.0 5213 in a purist format - staying close to official. This is Ultimation's new source for those of you whom are curious. Drop me a direct message for the discord invite - mic not necessary it's just our hub.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #217

Hello,
I am looking for someone who know how to change and work with title/status effects (auras) for 5165 version.
Payment method: Paypal
PM me if you are interested.
Thanks
Old   #218

Hello
I'm offering my self as a developer for modern or classic servers.
For modern server i can do anything (non-client related), new systems etc..
Classic servers I can also do anything (non-client related) and if you want systems you must have the packet logs or contact me to reach an agreement.

I can do events, quests, systems , bug fixes.

Classic Servers I worked for :

PhoenixConquer

BlackSideConquer
PureConquer

Modern servers I worked for :
DarkTao
and many more but DarkTao is the major one.

For contact PM me here and i'll send you my private Facebook or Skype for speaking in details.

C# Servers only, NO BINARY or any other stuff.
Old   #219

New Project

Looking for 3D designer to create armor/weapons and maybe buildings. And also looking for a map designer to adjust prefabs and models into place. This will be for a custom 3D mmo, non conquer related game. If interested feel free to message me or comment. If interested in the work I may pay to have you on our team.

Tags
coder, conquer, conquer online private, experience., pm, searching, setup conquer