Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick Question

Discussion on Quick Question within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quick Question

Ok so i know i know but im messing around with the messi source and i set everything up it loads fine but doesnt connject and i need to put the location of source like this but everytime i do it i get this even though everything is correct but when i dont put the location of the source it loads fine but cant connect. how do i fix this.
Old 09/21/2014, 03:37   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
You don't have the MySQL database set up, apparently. It's very hard for us to say without more details, since we don't work on this source... reason why we don't like questions about it here. If you provide us with more details, however, and you make it more generic than specific to the source, then we might be able to actually help you.
Old 09/21/2014, 14:21   #3

just delete messsi source , it is the nightmare of trinity sources.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2014, 09:22   #4

Well you could try what others do. Fix garbage with garbage.
Old 09/22/2014, 18:31   #5

Love those sub

Even more when the answer is on the error and the max money programe can't solve
if he even gave a few lines of code would be useful to help