Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Source Development

Discussion on New Source Development within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 08/17/2014, 01:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
what do spawn packet changes have to do with anything? He didn't ask what patch was easy and not. (albeit I personally know he is perfectly capable of overcoming packet changes lol)
I didnt say that Packets were a problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
To answer your question, I don't like bound CPs. I don't even like CPs, so why add unnecessary UI changes? That's the way I see it, at least. That's the reason why I stopped at 5187. It's the first patch that's stable with arena.
Thanks
Old 08/17/2014, 06:08   #17

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
I didnt say that Packets were a problem...

Thanks
You shouldn't apologize, defend your position. You are right after all. It's much easier to program a server for a patch that is well documented. It really doesn't matter how good you are at finding packets via reverse engineering or guessing, it still sucks when you could just use the work of others in the community as aid. In this case, it seems that Super Aids is alright with doing the extra work of emulating an undocumented patch; however, it is good that you brought that up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2014, 12:11   #18

Yeah Fang, that's why I didn't exactly come up with specific patches for people to choose between.
Old 08/17/2014, 17:44   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
Yeah Fang, that's why I didn't exactly come up with specific patches for people to choose between.
I keep my point, 5187.
I may even help you with some packets structs so you dont need to waste alot of time guessing. I havent done much yet, I am about to fix the Guild System, The main Screen, Member Screens, Ally and Antagonize, Ranking Page and Arsenal(100%).
Next step i start today and is Clans!
If you need, just PM me.
Old 08/21/2014, 16:23   #20

Patch 5095 Please
New Dynasty Ninja`s!
Old 08/21/2014, 18:05   #21