Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ConquerServer (5017) ~ Development

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ConquerServer (5017) ~ Development

Info about Conquer Server
Script Language: C#.
Patch: 5017.
Coders: Only Me(Smythe94 / Bassèr), however please read the credits.
Credits: Luca helped me a lot, and Emme showed me a really practical system to keep things organized.
Is it from Scratch: Yes, however I will use LOTF to find out packets, I'll also use it if to see what things I still need to add (Just the void's ideas, not the scripts inside them.).
Will it be released: Highly doubt it, but it is possible.

Progress:
Spawning
Attacking
- Nothing to do with Attacking yet. =/
[I]Socket System[I]
- Completed and Working, thanks to Emme for showing me some Examples, I made an custom one though.
Logging in
Game Server
- YOU ARE NOW VISIBLE AND SO ARE OTHERS!

Old 09/27/2009, 12:32   #2

Who keeps deleting my posts?

Old 09/27/2009, 13:25   #3

Congratulations? Probably a moderator.
Old 09/27/2009, 13:36   #4

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,159
I am, since you are requesting that this thread should be cleaned up?

Old 09/27/2009, 15:47   #5

Well, since you cleaned it up once, its fine now.
Have you blocked me btw?

« [Request]For CoEmu v2 Source | Database Connection »

Similar Threads
[Development] CPX 3G
09/05/2010 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
I know, I know. My last project didn't go too well because it was really rubbish, I guess me and Nullable both agree on that. So yeah, I decided to take this project into development again for those who actually followed the development of the previous project. I'm writing a new source this time, using different methods and actually have gained more information about certain things. Some examples; Mapping system: private Dictionary<uint, IMap> mapCollection; IMap interface: ...
[RELEASE]Big Project..5095,5065,5017,5017 (command Server)
10/01/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 23 Replies
Hi, Yes i made a big project with my self by my self i host i edit i control i code. The Project contain 3 Co plvling Servers and 1 Command server the plvling servers are Snow Server and Treasure island . snow server works with 5065 client and it have alot of edits , adds , well i have made 135 gears and you can upgrade it in market from De La Vega for 250k CPS for each item also you should get 1 blessing amulet to make dmg -1 and you can get it by killing 1000 Birdman or 1000 Snake man or...
IamBored...ConquerServer
04/02/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
Any nice and stable private server available now ?? with players playing .. mind recommend to me ??
New bot development
12/19/2008 - Archlord - 16 Replies
Ok, i decided to make a new thread for this. So basically we have nothing, we're starting from scratch. So our obvious obstacle is: packet encryption From my testing I've discovered the whole packet where the "session key" is sent. Meaning I don't know specifically what in the packet is the session key. I can do all the programming for the bot, packet handling, GUI etc. But I do need a team, or people willing to help. Mostly I someone who can analyze the client and find the...
New Bot in Development.
03/02/2008 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 19 Replies
If this is not the correct place for this, then please move it mods, i was unsure of where to put it. For the DMapViewer, go to: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-main-discussions-questions/113588-dmap-file-parsing.html I've started development on my new bot, it will not be standalone due to the fact that there would be to many things to code, perhaps in the future once everything has been mapped/able to be replicated it can move to standalone, but for now, it will act as a proxy,...