Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Disconnections

Discussion on [Question] Disconnections within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Disconnections

What would cause a server to disconnect a player the second he logs in? I keep trying to log in and as soon as it loads everything it disconnects. Stupidly i didnt back up my source.

No errors appear in C# or the server console windows

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Random Disconnections????
07/23/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
I randomly get disconnected from the 2moons server. I cannot play for 1 hour straight without getting disconnected. The launcher works fine, I can log in select a character, and I can play, but not without getting disconnected in less than an hour. YES I HAVE CHECKED MY FIREWALL AND ANTIVIRUS, AND YES I DID TRY REINSTALLING THE GAME 5 times.My system is well beyond qualified to play this game , and I have played it without problems before. Any advice would be appreciated, thank you.
[Help] New Pets and Disconnections
01/20/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Ok heres my dilemma. On Eden we have all the zodiac pets and the cattles and all that.. However.. When you have them summoned and go through a portal/Teleporter it makes ppl dc. Walking through the same portal with all the standard pets is no problem. Whenever the new pets show up on a screen it lags out a bit or freezes completely. Has anyone run into this problem and found a solution, If so i would really appretiate it if you could explain where the problem is. NOT give me a script...
Disconnections
07/15/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I have been using the ROM bot for a few days now and it bots great. However, it causes ROM to d/c and my internet to crash. Anyone have any ideas why this may be happening or have a fix for it?
Need LAN Stabilizer to prevent disconnections
10/04/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
When my internet has a sudden drop in speed, I get disconected from conquer. Particularly when using CID Proxy and someone calls me on my internet phone. Can anyone suggest any software or modifications that may help?
Xmas disconnections
12/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Just an idea, but since the effect removals dun work, aint there a way to block the packets from the xmas fountains?