Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REL] Marriagecursor packet [CoEmu v2]

Discussion on [REL] Marriagecursor packet [CoEmu v2] within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REL] Marriagecursor packet [CoEmu v2]

Hello, i'm new and i'd like to share my things with you ( check my other releases too )

public static byte[] Marry(int CID)
{
return ConquerPacket.General(CID, 1067, 0, 0, 0, 0, (CoEmu_v2_GameServer.Structs.Struct.DataType)116);
}

Press thanks if it helped please.
Yashi!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2009, 20:43   #2

elite*gold: 111
Stop spamming the forums with all these useless releases. Atleast put them in one post, this is rediculous.
Old 09/18/2009, 21:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERGHUIS1 View Post
Stop spamming the forums with all these useless releases. Atleast put them in one post, this is rediculous.
How is this useless?
Then okay if it is why is it so?

My arguments why it isn't:

- A way to complete marriage ( DUH )
- Maybe it is useless for you because you had it already, but others might not.

Please don't spam negative " posts " on my threads because i am trying here to help, and i quit a forum because it was a flaming hell and i am not joining somewhere again to do it again.
Old 09/18/2009, 21:53   #4

elite*gold: 20
It's pretty obvious you got a hold of the CoEmu source made by Justin, Junior and Alexbigfoot. >_>

Until you can prove me otherwise, stop trying to take credit.
Old 09/18/2009, 21:57   #5

I'd gladly like to prove it. But then again what do i have to prove for you?

-Right i don't wanna be rude, so i wanna apologize if its rude.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2009, 22:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
It's pretty obvious you got a hold of the CoEmu source made by Justin, Junior and Alexbigfoot. >_>

Until you can prove me otherwise, stop trying to take credit.
lol, the stuff he's releasing doesnt look like anything from our source. looks like he's just taking Lotf releases and modifying them to work with CoEmu.
Old 09/18/2009, 22:47   #7

His releases helped me..their not
Quote:
Useless
So how about keeping ur useless comments to your self.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2009, 23:01   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsolder05 View Post
lol, the stuff he's releasing doesnt look like anything from our source. looks like he's just taking Lotf releases and modifying them to work with CoEmu.
If that's the case, then @OP sorry D=
Old 09/18/2009, 23:01   #9

lostsolder05 actually i only took the effect names for the nobility from lotf :P that's all.
But yeah it works ^^:P

Thanks for taking it up for me:P,
Yashi.
Old 09/18/2009, 23:08   #10

kk this is a nice time to stop going off-topic.

@LetterX, (I'm not flaming you or any one else, if it looks like a flame, it wasn't by purpose) It is a ridiculous remark to say he has to prove he is not guilty from something you haven't proved by yourself, and obviously you didn't even speak with the owner of this source, since he just posted that what you're saying is incorrect.
@BERGHUIS, I do agree with you, but it's not ridiculous to do it separate threads, he doesn't know better, after seeing a lot of other people do it this way (Referring to your blog entry.)

~Bas
Old 09/18/2009, 23:18   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smythe94 View Post
kk this is a nice time to stop going off-topic.

@LetterX, (I'm not flaming you or any one else, if it looks like a flame, it wasn't by purpose) It is a ridiculous remark to say he has to prove he is not guilty from something you haven't proved by yourself, and obviously you didn't even speak with the owner of this source, since he just posted that what you're saying is incorrect.

~Bas
Actually, I did communicate with the owner :/. Plus, I had reasonable suspicion as he posted multiple release topics and all of the features were in that COE2 source. Yes, I never truly checked it in the source itself, but after I noticed I was in the wrong, I said sorry.

And don't worry about that flame **** @ me, I'm not one of them cowards who hides behind the report button if you (or anyone else) flames/informs me of stuff. :X
Old 09/18/2009, 23:27   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
Actually, I did communicate with the owner :/. Plus, I had reasonable suspicion as he posted multiple release topics and all of the features were in that COE2 source. Yes, I never truly checked it in the source itself, but after I noticed I was in the wrong, I said sorry.

And don't worry about that flame **** @ me, I'm not one of them cowards who hides behind the report button if you (or anyone else) flames/informs me of stuff. :X
I bet you are a great guy but just to state.
Only the marriage cursor is in their source not nobility,heavensblessing and firecracker etc.. :P

But okay have a nice day,
Yashi.
Old 09/19/2009, 00:02   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalYashi View Post
I bet you are a great guy but just to state.
Only the marriage cursor is in their source not nobility,heavensblessing and firecracker etc.. :P

But okay have a nice day,
Yashi.
Wow. Really nice, so, you want to say that, ur "source" contains nobility? heaven blessing? firecracker(what is this anyway)?

Hey smart guy... you... will never be able to do the heaven blessing exactly like on real co right now.(I cant do just 1 thing - the in-off-tg npc cuz i dont have the packet. But in rest I can... how about you? )and what about nobility? So u say u have more than i added in that source? the only thing i didnt make it was the system which was a stupid idea as i didnt had the main packets.
Old 09/19/2009, 00:09   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftplayer View Post
Wow. Really nice, so, you want to say that, ur "source" contains nobility? heaven blessing? firecracker(what is this anyway)?

Hey smart guy... you... will never be able to do the heaven blessing exactly like on real co right now.(I cant do just 1 thing - the in-off-tg npc cuz i dont have the packet. But in rest I can... how about you? )and what about nobility? So u say u have more than i added in that source? the only thing i didnt make it was the system which was a stupid idea as i didnt had the main packets.
I am not going into this.
We both know i am talking about the bugged released one.
So stop please, i am not on this forum to flame/insult people.

Thank you,
Yashi.