Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 07:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Releases]Conquer Online Sources!

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade911 View Post
What do you mean it "freezes"? This looks more like a server.dat/cid.server problem. Check if you changed the IPs in both Server.dat and CID.Server dat
na bro thanx I fixed it...just had to restart client...ill give you thanks anyways

Old   #32

Wink

Quote:
What do you mean it "freezes"? This looks more like a server.dat/cid.server problem. Check if you changed the IPs in both Server.dat and CID.Server dat in the client.
anywayz just 1 last question...the server is AMAZING...but it has lagg...any way how to get rid of it? and YES its hamachi lol...oh,and also wut are the commands lol...?

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersub View Post
anywayz just 1 last question...the server is AMAZING...but it has lagg...any way how to get rid of it? and YES its hamachi lol...oh,and also wut are the commands lol...?
The lag has to do with your internet/computer not alot with the source. Commands are same as 5017 sources although this one is *kick instead of /kick
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #34

blade you are wrong, get a server rack with quad core processor and 1gig connection, and take lotf uneditted.....you will experience lag...

It has to do with the packets, sockets, threads....but once thats all fixed it then lies within the computers hardware

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidenx123 View Post
blade you are wrong, get a server rack with quad core processor and 1gig connection, and take lotf uneditted.....you will experience lag...

It has to do with the packets, sockets, threads....but once thats all fixed it then lies within the computers hardware
I know that's why I didn't say, "it has nothing to do with the source".
Thanks
1 User
Old   #36

it has more to do with the source then the computer
Old   #37

@raidenx123 he thinks is a genius with this sources but is a brainless dude trying to be the smart guy knowing all.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidenx123 View Post

Well anywayz,is there any way to fix the lagg? cuz im just a noob remember...
Old   #39

Quote:
Well anywayz,is there any way to fix the lagg? cuz im just a noob remember...
Well if you want to get rid of lag either get a new pc or better internet connection OR learn C# and code your own source.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #40

Quote:
Well if you want to get rid of lag either get a new pc or better internet connection OR learn C# and code your own source.
ok...lol well just 1 last question...I'm doing commands in the server and typing them in and their not doing nothing...I do *allto,*kick,etc...not working...?any suggestions XD?
Old   #41

Quote:
ok...lol well just 1 last question...I'm doing commands in the server and typing them in and their not doing nothing...I do *allto,*kick,etc...not working...?any suggestions XD?
Did you make yourself a GM would be the only thing I can think off or the commands you using aren't implemented idk im replying fast g2g.

Btw on my previous post on your lag, i forgot to mention you could also get a dedicated host but you need to pay.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #42

Quote:
Did you make yourself a GM would be the only thing I can think off or the commands you using aren't implemented idk im replying fast g2g.

Btw on my previous post on your lag, i forgot to mention you could also get a dedicated host but you need to pay.
well yea...I edited my status to 8:"status=8"...on the database folder lol...and I do *kick and all those commands...well anywayz thanx
Old   #43

elite*gold: 20
you see?
#1 -you
#2 -someone
#3 -you
#4 -someone
#5 -you
...... SPAMMER
Thanks
1 User
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielachraf View Post
you see?
#1 -you
#2 -someone
#3 -you
#4 -someone
#5 -you
...... SPAMMER
What are you talking about. (i put a period after the sentence because i dont want a response)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #45

#Bumped

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread